Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hm...I just woke up last 2 hrs ago as I slept after my meeting ends at around 7pm...Pity me that I have to endure the headaches that I had since the morning...I wanted rest but no, lectures were on-going without stopping...Imagine having a class from 8am-6pm on the first day of the week..Deep sigh..I wanted to take a gasp of the air so much but I guessed that I find it hard to breathe. Coping with money matters and studies isn't easy..Especially when you have to neglect some of your friends because of this matters. But I just hope they'd understand the difficult situation that I'm facing. Dad retired last year, so money is going to be HUGE problem now and in the future...No more excessive shopping...No more eating at outsides or canteens (Yes, I can still eat in the canteen but not every meal. Have to restrict myself to only one meal a day in school or not having at all...The rest will have to cook on my own) Thats the reason I have to rush back everyday after my lectures so that I can cook. And even if i were to eat in the canteen, I can only opt for vegetables as my dishes as its the cheapest. :) Anyway, consume more vege is good for health. So, think bout it in an optimistic way:)

Next thing is, I think I have very little time for my friends. But I have no choice. I'm moneyless for this week, but luckily there are a few good friends who understand and helped me. But I really hope that I can get some money asap as I dont want to owe anyone. It's freaking me out and I dont want anyone to take pity of me. Hence, I have to sign up for lotsa experiments which will give me pay or voucher...And attend a lot of things and stuff...

Another thing I wanted to jot down here is to thank a good friend of mine. He's always been there for me when I needed his help. He's a freaking smart guy from Biz...And sometimes encourages me at times though he teased me at times...:) One truth, I f***kingly HATE to SMS-ing people or to reply their SMSes unless its a urgent thing. I think it's damn pointless of replying to messages that requires no urgent reply. Anyway, the main reason might be due to my laziness of pressing the keypad and I got easily irritated when I saw people's smses asking ," Hey, how ur doing?" and bla n bla n bla...

Anyway, it only happens to some people lar...Of course, if it's my Taiping besties, I will reply asap no matter what. Well, I think it's because of our long-friendship bond...So, its okay. :) I dont mind to reply. But it was different for this good guy-friend of mine! I will reply him without the feeling of irritated or anything. When it was others, I dont bother to reply unless it was urgent.

Okay, I shall stop blogging now.Right now, have to update the database for CM1161 as they are going to discuss and complete it this evening. Perhaps I'd need to use either Excel or Words. Well, once done,I shall go back and be a sleeping beauty back...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment