Thursday, January 6, 2011

I was about to cry but....

I was so depressed over the bidding points for ACC1002X. I woke up at 10.40am because yesterday we were watching movies in R1 till around 2.20am. I set my alarm clock at 8.30am because I wanted to buy some stuff in the market. But,guessed that I slept like a pig that my alarm clock failed to wake me up.

The moment I logged into CORS to bid for my ACC1002X, the level of excitedness in me dropped to 0 when I saw the next minimum bid: 801...Hello? Wth is this? Why all of sudden so many people wants to take ACC1002X?? >.<

I was searching like crazy for back up plans yesterday. But to no avail. I cant find any other mods that I liked nor I'm good at. No way I would take Jap 2 again. IT pulled my CAP so much that I thought that I would die! Then, I was chatting with Pei Yi which other mod we should get...Sigh...

And on the other hand, I was so sad initially. But somehow, he seemed to be able to read my mind sometimes...I wanted him to say something to make me happy so much. And somehow, he managed to cheer me up again after a few smses...*wink*

I don't know about him. He seemed to fulfilled 75% of the pre-requisite for my dream guy...But...I guessed I can find someone better, who can fulfill 100% of my pre-requisite right?? HAha...Bear in mind that the pre-requisites for my dream guy does not mean that he must be someone who is 100% perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment