Sunday, January 2, 2011

Is it what SEX only matters in a relationship for guys?

After watching American Pie 6, I realized one thing. If a guy really loves you, he will wait till you're ready for it. You know what I mean. Anyway, I guessed that I'd never go long with a guy when I think of sex the other way round. Nevermind. This is just who I am. I have my own view towards sex at the mean time. Still couldn't change it. I think sex is dirty. And love doesn't have to be linked with sex. I mean, can't a relationship really be continued without the need of having sex? Is sex so important?And why?

I know. Because I think things this way, I had to break up with 2 of my previous bf when they brought the issue up the second time. I am not ready. How am I supposed to know if they wanted me just for lust and not for love? They can't even convince me of the relationship we're having at that time. It's just a lil shaky. And I was reluctant when they asked for it. And as for those who knew the last guy who's been with me, I think I told you about it, Serena. To my dear besties, when you're reading this, I'm sorry that I've never talked to you about this. I'm just ashamed and shy, but I guessed I am growing up now and this matter isn't something to be ashamed of. (Since I'm still a virgin. Oh yes!:) ) It's just a matter of growing up. Haha. I knew that some might think that I'm slutty just because of the way I dressed. Well I don't mind. Because I know I am not any slut that sleeps around with any guy that popped in front of me. Haha. I think they're just jealous of me! LOL!

Anyway, if really can, I am hoping that I can be in a relationship where there is no need for SEX...Well, I know it's impossible. I mean, guys are hot-blooded right!!?? Hmm...If only it is possible, then it'd be damn good! :)

4 comments:

  1. why is it not possible to have relationship without sex woh?

    For Christians, we can only have it AFTER marriage. Not before marriage.

    btw, in a relationship means bf/gf or husband/wife? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes relationship can exist without sex..only after you grow old.LoL..as for me, i think sex is important in a relationship. But, haha...too bad, most guys in this world are pervert..i'm glad Gan wasn't one of them xD ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I really really dont want ? It's so scary when it comes to doing that weird stuff. I know it's important in maintaining a relationship. Sigh...But...Lol...whatever...im still single, i dont have to be bothered right now..:P

    ReplyDelete