Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am

Lol....No idea what's in me nowadays. But something is making me nervous that turned me into jellies but happy at the same time. I guessed it's because of his messages. And oh yeah! Next Saturday we will have our 2nd date! *P.s: Not dating okie!? Im not sure if it is or not. I guessed it's less likely (applying probability concept here. LOL! ) to be a casual kind of outing.* This time we're going to KARAOKE~~YAY~~~~~~!!!! *screaming happily on top of my lungs.~~* He asked me last few days where do I wanted to go this time round. Haha! I told him that I missed Karaoke-ing. Then he said, Okay. Karaoke then. I was like..."huh??? For real? My singing SUCKS!" He then laughed and said that it's okay...His wasn't good either. Lol lol lol!

Hmm...Shall stop blogging now. Oh yeah, btw, just to remind that this is not a love post ! :)

It's just that I guessed I found someone to be a good friend. Hm...But then...Something REALLY LACK between us! Hm....Face-to-face communication and whether he can accept my crazy behaviour or not. As I think IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY BEST FRIENDS to know my craziness, my high level of laughters and crazy stuffs of mine so that they can accept me for who I am and I can be who I am without the need to pretend Im someone else! Well...well....Just hoping that he can accept me for who i am so that we can be real good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment