Friday, February 26, 2010

The most frightening day I've ever felt

Woke up at 7.30am. Follow mum to the market. Saw our neighbour. They asked if my results are out today. Just answered "Yeah". Went off to the market.

Saw Ah Bee kor kor and Ah Hoon kor kor. They gave me their wishes as they knew that I'll be getting my results today. That's such a sweet of them^_^

Went back at about 9am. Oh yea. I purposely follow mum to the market just to buy a cloth to wear to school today. Simply because I felt that I don't have any clothes to wear. Haha. Anyway, I'm also a so-called shopaholic. Just can't get my craze off from clothes. But I've been changing the clothes I'm wearing---in the past, all clothes i'm wearing are sexy(straps and so on). but now i'm changing to tees & blouses!

Okay. Got home, changed clothes, cooked breakfast for myself and mum. Uhm...it's instant noodles. Not anything special, kay! Then, swept the floor and get myself into a cold bath to cool myself down because my heart has been thud,thud,thud from the moment I woke up. I guess it's the only day I felt so nervous than ever. UPSR,PMR,SPM----I've never felt anything like this before! Seriously.

Even the night before 25th I've been kept worrying. Can't even get myself to sleep. The moments I closed my eyes, these scary thinkings of not getting any A's is kept flying in my head, here and there. I've tried so hard to keep these thinkings in myself but I couldn't cool myself down. Such a failure to control myself. Sigh.

So, to comfort myself, there's only one resolution. I looked into the sky. No stars appearing. Disappointed a lil. Suddenly, saw a star. Even a star is enough to comfort me. So, I made my wish upon the star. I said that, I was hoping for good result. If can, of course I'll be wanting 4 Flat. But, let the minimum be 3As. I don't want any C's. Please make my wish come true.After about half an hour, I guess that I've began to doze off.

So, when bro brought me to school yesterday, my heart was thumping more faster. Whatsoever hormones, be it adrenaline or thyroxine (mind me if I made a mistake. I'm not a good Bio student anyway) are all in the rise. I can feel the tension in my nerves when the car was getting nearer and nearer to school. Reached school the time, all hormones in the body are all rised in the highest peak. I can tell that I'm shaky all over but yet I'm trying so hard so as nobody would know that I'm that shaky---or else I'll be the laughing stock! I've never I'll be so nervous than ever. I'm not even like that when dad found out my lies!

As soon as I saw others, I went into the room. I saw others---Chee Ho, Tee Xin, Chiz, Serena, Chern Foong, Peng Hooi and so on. All of them looked happy. The moment Mr Sidd saw me, he congratulated me. I thought he was kidding. Guess that I'm still in the moment of shock. All my hormones have yet to return to it's normal level. Serena congratulated me. She said I've got 3A's and 1B. Usually I'm someone who would like to see things myself only I'd believe. Though a lil disappointed for not getting 4A's, but I've to be grateful for getting 3A's. Heard that I was one of the top in school. Mr Sidd told me I was the top among the Convent girls. Finally I've got a title. I'm not trying to boast or something. I've always wanted to be top among convent girls. But it's rather hard as in my previous school, it was really competitive. So, that was like a mission impossible for me at that time. But now, I've finally got the title. Happy but still a lil disappointed with myself. Maybe I've never really improved in my Math 2 after all. Teachers in Hua Lian really helped me a lot, a lot. Especially Mr Chin and Pn Han. Really special thanks for all the teachers who helped and guided me a lot for this hard journey. Thanks to Pn Tay---my best Chem teacher ever! She's really concerned bout me. She told other teachers that she worried me the most because my results was like a roller-coaster. Up and down, up and down. She really felt happy that I've got an A for Chem. At least I've never disappoint her. And I've never disappoint myself for that too! It really felt great. And as for PA, it was a total unexpected for me. I thought that I've did badly when Mr Redwan was saying that my graphs and the Bhagian E was wrong format. But it turned out to be an A. A huge smile printed on my face=)

After getting results, I've chatted with Peng Hooi. We're sitting, only two of us. Teachers was telling us that they were thinking we were.... I was like, huh? No lar...we're just like great buddies. He was like a bro to me. A really good kind of brother. Loving and caring. He's a nice guy, really. But for sure it wouldn't be my type. Having his help really a good thing to have because he's really an expert in Maths. Oh yea. He has 4 A's too! Congrats to him!:)
And our soya king, Kent Yean, everyone's proud of him. He's got 4 Flat..Yeah!!! Beat that arrogant gurl! Haha! Heard that he's the 2nd in Perak. Cool rite? Too bad I've never had that title! Sob.

Finally, went for drinks with Li Chui, Chiz and C.Foong. After that we went for movie. The movie was so oh great! I love that movie!!! LURVIE!!!!!!! Like Chung Kar Yan a lot! She's like an angel to me. So flawless and pretty!!!! After movie, went to Mr Ooi's house for dinner. After that we went together to RedBox. Funny huh? An outing( karaoke) with our teacher? Haha. But seriously, Hua Lian teachers are really sporting! Cool! REally love them. I'm missing school's life in Hua Lian. I misses all the teachers who helped me a lot--Pn Tay, Pn Looi, Mr Chin, Pn Han, Mr Goh. SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE TEACHERS WHO TAUGHT ME. I LOVE UR ALL A LOTX!!! And oh yea. Mr Goh was teasing me. He said unexpectedly I've got 3A's because I looked like someone who wouldn't put much efforts in my studies. Lol. So bad. I really did put an effort to my STPM as compared to SPM. But I admit that I'm not really much prepared. Esp Bio,Math and PA. Most of them I've never complete my syllabus. Glanced through mostly. But never memorised. Sigh. But Chem, I revised all, except that I did not re-revise the Chapter 2. Never thought it'd be out and on the exam day, I was so D-O-O-M-E-D !!! Left the page complete blank. Lol.

After the singing section, we went back. It was bout 2am when I reached home. And thanks to the stupid cockroach for ashaming me during the photo-taking section in RedBox. Made me screamed and jumped like a maniac during taking pics. So shitty! How I hate small creatures!!! So damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment