Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY home visiting & Yan's birthday celebration

18/02/2010- Thursday

*Firstly, I'm sorry to update my blog so late. I'll explain why. It's because we went home about 1 something in the morn and i was so tired that I slept after taking my bath. That's why I've never post up what happened on the 18th. *



At about 10.30am Chern Foong and Serena came to my house to fetch me. We're on our way to RexBox for karaoke as Wei Sheng was about to leave in the evening. So, it was like a farewell for him. Serena was pity. She has a sore throat, i guess, which caused her voice to change. So, chern foong brought her to the hospital for checkup. After that, we reached RExBox and i saw Tee Xin, tying her hair and Jen Yong beside her. Hehe. We went in and booked a small room. Room F. Yeah. We sang and laughed and enjoyed ourselves. After a while, pretty and timid Poh Juan came in. As we knew, she loves SHE. So, Teexin and her chose some songs sang by them together and they sang. We sang till about 1.40pm. After that, Teexin, Serena, Jen Yong and me went to Jenn's house for house visiting. Yeah. Everything was so sudden. I don't even knew bout it.Haha. We saw everyone else in Jenn's house- Agnes, Khai Li,Jun-Lyn and her bf,Yan-the bday gurl,Shea Yuin...(sorry if I missed out whoever's name.) After chatting and eating and drinking, we went to Khai Li's house. Then to Mrs Ng's house, to another teacher(in St George) house which I don't know who she is. After that we made a move to Panorama Hotel for dessert, as well as to celebrate Yan's birthday. Lol. We've really made a lot of noises there. It was like the whole building was full of our laughters and noises. Initially when the waiter was whispering to Jenn the time, I thought that he complaint that we're being to noisy. Haha. I got tricked by them. It was their tricks, for Yan Ming's bday. Haha. We ordered about 5-6 types of icecreams. I think I loved the most is Going Nuts. Haha. Maybe it's because I'm going nuts. Lol.After that we went to Jen Yong's house. Looked around her house. Went upstairs. Looked at her childhood pictures. Haha. And also turning ourselves into camwhores. Lol. We took pics almost in every house.Hehe. After Jen Yong's is Mr Tan's house. It was so coincidence! Mr Tan's dog was named Jenny too! HAHahaha~! We chatted a little while. Lol. Mr Tan can't remember our names except Jennifer. Sigh. Jun-Lyn was so funny. She said because Mr Tan don't remember her name, she don't want to like Add Math d.Haha.Cute. Hm...after that, we went to my house and to Shea Yuin's house. Mei Chen was so incredible. She's major in piano, and minor in violin. But to me, she seems to major in both. She's really fantastic. How good if I can play piano at least 70% well like her. It's my mistake to take it for granted when I'm young. So, I hoped to have enough money to learn next time. Really wanted to play it gracefully and well. So, my wish is granted-that is to play a piano. We were at Shea Yuin's house and her house got a piano. Immediately, I go and opened it up and started to see if my skills "karat" or not. Surprisingly, I can still remember a lil. But, can't remember most things. Then, Mei Chen played so gracefully. Wonderful~! After that, we went outside and lie on the grass. Of course with a mat on it. Shea Yuin took out her telescope so that we can look at the stars. But, too bad, we don't know how to use it.So, no stars can be seen with it :(
We then took photos with various funny poses. Haha. It's really cute. Aww..those memories.So beautiful. After that we went to Yan's house. We wanted to light up the "long ming teng" (lantern), but pulled back again as we are afraid that the wind would blow it to the housing area and the pieces of dunno wad would fall on someone's house. Sigh. Lastly, we decided to ask Yan Ming to keep it as we couldn't light it up when we went to the field. Lastly, we went back to Yan's house to gamble. Jun's bf,Clement taught us one game where each person were given 5 cards,3 of it when added must be either 10/20/30 and the 2 cards on top would determine the mark. If the 2cards added is 15, your marks is 5. If the 2 cards are both of the same number, then it is double. And so on, can't really remember. Haha. We played till 1 am and went back our home. It was so fun. I've never went out till the whole day. And I'm going to Gerik tomorrow, 19/02/2010. Have to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment