Saturday, February 6, 2010

Disneyland+last day in HK trip

22/01/2010---FridayWe woke up at about 6.30am.We quickly took our bath and got ready because we are ....going to Disneyland today! We then waited for the agent who is taking us at the lobby.We have to put on the sticker which represents our agent. When he reached our hotel, he has to identify usbefore asking us to go into the bus. Then,we went up the bus.So, the bus will be driving usto Disneyland.I am so excited. It's gonna be my first time.And,before we reached, our agent asked us if anyone wanted to buy the keychain which will also be sold in Disneyland.However,it was of diffferent price.In Disneyland, one key chain costed 70HKD. So, a box of 7 key chainwould cost 420HKD. Wow, I was thinking, it was so so so damn expensive. It was just a key chain,I mean.However, we can buy it from our agent,at a cheaper price. He sold us akey chain at 40HKD (if i'm nt mistaken,I've forgotten the price actually.Hehe) and a box of the keychains would be at 100HKD. I was thinking,hey what a good price,I would regret if I'mnot buying it. Hehehe. So, me and my sis bought each a box. Then, our agent told us thatwe would be going there on our own and they will come and meet us at 7.30pm at the bus stopnumber 4.He added that we can actually go back early on our own if we wanted and therewill be fireworks being displayed at 7pm. He later asked us to enjoy our day.Then, about 10am we reached Disneyland. To be honest, today was so cold. But I love the weather. I don't mind cold, becauseI'm someone who is so scared of feeling hot. Though my upper part body shivered a lil,but my excitedness eventually overcome the feeling of cold.We took some pictures before entering. I could see many people are also happily taking photos. And beforewe could actually enter, our bags have to be checked by the officers there. No doubt, there are some good looking guys working there.Then, we redeemed our tickets at the counter.And after getting our tickets, me and sis grab a map and the time guide. When I first entered,I was...felt that it was so awesome.I love the feeling there,everything was lovely. Just a stepinto Disneyland, I felt as if I was in a dreamland. I've never dreamt that I could actually go toDisneyland this fast though I've already longed for it since I was 12 ,be it in USA,Japan or Hong Kong. As longas I got the experience entering there,it was like...like a dream come true.And finally, here I was, at Hong Kong Disneyland.Everything at that was so awesome.From the entrance, was the Main Street,U.S.A. We took some pictures and looked all around. I was so happy. We then entered the shop, Art of Animation where all the Disneycharacters are being displayed as well as the drawings of the Disney characters such as Cinderella and the Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Then, we saw the Pixar animation which features the spinning Toy Story Zoetrope. I can tell you this was really really awesome. I triedto video clip it, but I guess it would be a lil blur as the movements was fast as time goes.I guess that it would be better if you're watching it with your own eyes. But the person whocreated and designed it, I really salute him. He was such a genius to think of that simple idea but a great idea of tricks. Then, we went to the Midtown Jewellery. I was like..Wow...If I'm rich, I'm gonna buy the whole shop because the jewelleries featuring the Disney charactersare all so beautiful. Then, after we went out from the shop, we were surprised to see such a long queue at the City Hall. Then only we realised that all of them are queueing up to takephotos with Mickey and Minnie. Then, I also wanted to take photos with them, initially. So, me and sis queue up along too.And, the queue was really long.However, after about 10minutes,Mickey and Minnie went to take a rest. We are a lil disappointed. Sis said that it would be longif we have to wait for so long and this would took a lot of time and we wouldn't be able to goall these places here if we were to continue to wait. So, we gave up and walked away.sigh. Then, as we walked, we saw Donald and Daisie.It was a shorter queue.So, we went to queueup. However,luck was again not on our side. Donald and Daisie went to rest while Goofy and Pluto replaces them. But, we still on our queue as it was almost our turn. And yeah, I saw avery cute and pretty lil girl.Her name was Isabella. How did I know her name? Hehe.I heardher father called her.She was really pretty and cute.How I wished if I would have a baby girl like her one day.Her father was an Englishman while mother seems to be mixed Chinese or Korean,I'm not sure. And she was really funny. While taking photos with Goofy and Pluto, she told her father something. And we can hear his father saying," Oh,and you wanna kiss Goofy on the nose?" .So adorable.And she did really kissed Goofy on the nose, and Goofy also hugged her.After taking photos, we went and explore some more. After that,we went totake train at the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad.And I have to tell you this. There was one hot,good looking and cute guy who worked there. I guess that he was about my age,or younger.Even his voice made my whole body became jelly.Hehe.Just had a small crush on him.And till today,05/02/2010,I could still remember the way he looks.It's so amazing for a person with a poormemory like me to remember someone's face. After taking the train,we stopped at Fantasyland.Then, we met upon another Disney characters, Belle and Sleeping Beauty. We first took pictures with Sleeping Beauty.Then, the guy asked us if any of us wanted to take pictures with Sleeping Beauty personally.I immediately said yes. So, I took a picture with her alone. She was so pretty.After that, we take pictures with Belle. She was really friendly.When I first run to her, she asked me how am I and told me that I looked cute today.I smiled and said "Thank you". Actually,I was a little shy,and I also wanted to tell her that she also looks a lot beautiful, but Idon't know why I'm being so shy and quiet recently. After taking pictures with her, I thanked her and she smiled to me. She really has such a sweet smile.After that,I went to the CinderellaCarousel where I ride the pancing horses.(Not real horse) One confession, it was actuallymy first time,so don't laugh,okay? Actually when I have to queue up alone, I really felt lonely.I was queuing up with a bunch of strangers. And in front of me is a group of Koreans. But they aren't good looking. Hehe!My wish is ...I'm afraid to tell out because I'm afraid that my wisheswouldnt realise if I were to tell. Sigh. Call me silly, I don't mind. After the horse riding,I felt alil contented.But I became greedier. I wished for more. And how good if I could actually ridea real horse? I always wanted to ride a real horse, but ...I guess it is hardly possible:(But hey, am I supposed to learn to be optimistic?!! Sherlyn, stop being pessismistic! Nothingis impossible! Okay, let's continue. After that, we went to "It's a small world". This is the place that I loved the most and it is a must-go if you're in Disneyland! Because,everything's there areso beautiful.So beautiful that I wanted to go for the 2nd time.This is the place where we wouldtake a boat ride on "the happiest cruise that ever sailed" as children of the world(they are man-made puppets)sang and dance with the song "it's a small world(after all)". I really love this place.After that,we went for Mickey PhilharMagic where we immerse ouselves in a magical 3D adventure.And I love this too. We watched it,feels it.I liked especially the magic carpet ride of the Aladdin. It was as if I'm really flying on that carpet.Though it was a lil scary when we were "flying" from above the sky and "zooped" to a low level above the "ground". It was nice. And I also like when Little Mermaid sang the song,I don't know why in a sudden when I heard the Disney songs,tears welled up my eyes. So shameful. I don't know why all of sudden these tears come out. Ishould be happy. After watching the show,we returned the specs and walked around.We later encounter Winnie the Pooh, my sister favourite Disney character. We then took pictures withPooh.After taking pictures,Pooh hugged me. Maybe I looked like a young kid. Haha. My sisterwas a lil jealous because it was actually her most favourite character. Then, I saw Mulan. I wasso eager to take picture with her. Mulan was my favourite Chinese Disney character.Because shewas a brave lady who fight for her country on her father's behalf. I still remembered how badly Icried when I'm young when the Mulan disc got stucked in the video player and spoilt.Lolz.WhenI hold Mulan's hand,I actually got scared a lil because I felt as if I'm holding a statue's hand.But Mulan was also friendly:) Then, we went for the Mad Hatter Tea Cups.By the way,of courseon the way,we did went into the sourvenier shops[I forgot to mention bout it earlier] and the thingsare really really expensive.Sigh.If I'm rich, I'm hoping to buy the clothes there.The clothes withMickey and Minnie pictures are so beautiful. But it was 200HKD above. Then, I saw this magicalcoin machine.It's the cheapest thing you can buy.Haha.But it's lovely.You can either use the Octopus card or a 10HKD coin to get the magical coins of all different Disney characters. I just collected 5 coins.Sigh.After that,we later headed to the Adventureland.We took a ride at the JungleRiver Cruise,where we had our journey with our funny and cute tour guide,Alex along the mysterious Rivers of Adventure. Alex was really a funny tour guide.He guided us well and tellingjokes,made everyone laughs. He's really good at it I can tell.After the ride, everyone thanked himfor the wonderful service and ride.After that, mum was a little tired.So, we wanted to head back tothe Main STreet when we came across the Disney Parade,we stopped a lil while and watchedit.I really like Disneyland.The parade,the Disney characters,all was so nice and entertaining. I was disappointed a lil that I didnt met Cinderella,Alice in Wonderland,Little Mermaid.Sigh.Nevermind.I'll go there alone again next time.Since then, I was very certain that I really wanted to tour allaround the world when I grow up.Btw,aren't I'm a grown-up? Hehe.As long as I'm still staying with my parents(which I don't really want),I have no freedom and I would consider myself not a grown up due to this reasons.I really wanted to do everything on my own.I wanted to live to beindependent but it's hard when I'm here.I hardly have freedom and how I wish to yell to the wholeworld how I hated it! What to do,my dad is over protective. You know what? I really wish torun into a place where no one knows me.So that I can lead a better,new life. *laughed at myself*After the Disney Parade, we went back to the Main Street and claimed the photos at Town Square Photo.Sigh.6 photos costed 500HKD. REally really expensive.But we did bought.In theend,got nagged by sis because she's the one paying for it.We went to the Disneyland Resort MTR station at about 4.30pm.Even the MTR station was so beautifully decorated.But, thattime I felt a little sick.Perhaps it was due to the sudden change of weather.Then,we get back to our hotel room and rested.Since I was sick, at night we just went out for dinner at somewhere nearby and bought desserts at the same dessert shop.After that,we went back to the hotel and watched the HK drama and later slept.
23/01/2010---SaturdayWE're going back Spore today at bout 7.30pm.Sigh,It's gonna be our last day here. So,we woke up early in the morning and got our breakfast. And I saw a lot of Japanese and Koreantourists.There was this two young Japanese ladies seating on a table bside us. Actually, thereare some Japanese and Korean girls and guys are originally beautiful or handsome(for guys).I was understood that many Korean did went under knives,but some are originally pretty and handsome(for guys).This is true when you got to know about Goo Hye Sun,Lee Min Ho and KimHyun Joon. They are originally beauty in nature without knives.If you know, Lee Min Ho was really a handsome guy when he was 18 in his elementatry school. I was almost got caught by hislooks. But still my heart is with Hyun Joon. I wanna be his forever fans,yes, fans of SS501. Kim HyunJoon is a guy worth of admiration due to his perservation and determination. Only his true fanswould know the history and story behinds him. And my idol is going to be Goo Hye Sun. All alongI've never had an idol which I would admire so much,and now I finally found her,the woman thatI adore and respect in my whole life.The moment I knew more bout her, I was sure that I wanteda change of myself. Thanks to her for bringing a change to my life.She was really amazing,right?Not even a single human could change me,but she really did change my mind and made me change to be a better person.All along it was just a merely word but no action.Now,I was determinedand during these weeks, I've tried to scold less harsh words.Whenever,I scolded bad words,I would immediately slapped my mouth.Haha.She did really brought a change to me. After breakfast,we headed to Stars Avenue.This is the place where all the HK stars leave their fingerprints.Haha.I caught some photos there too, though.After that,we walk around the mall nearby.After that,hm...we went back to our hotel to pack our things back as we have to check out at12pm.So,at about 11.45am,we checked out and left our luggage kept in care in the hotel.Afterthat,we went and walked to a shopping mall,Times Square if I'm not mistaken.(cant really remember the exact name but i know got the word time).We had our lunch there and walked aroundthere.Things at there are expensive.After that we went out and see all the things around us.About3something,we had to went back to the hotel and get bck our luggages as well as to wait for our agent to pick us up. About 4.30pm,our agent came and identified us and we went into thebus. My heart felt a lil heavy that time,maybe I still doesnt' want to go back home yet.Sigh.After that,the bus brought us to another hotels to pick other passengers back too. And their last pck up hotel is Hollywood Hotel,which is located at Disneyland.The hotel was so bigand beautiful.People staying there for sure are rich people because that hotel is very expensive.Then, we arrived at the airport quite early.We then did our passport stuff and got our luggageschecked in.Since there are still time left, we shopped and looked around the airport.There areindeed many shops there.We did bought back some almond cakes which is my favourite,as wellas mum's.And I've also bought some chocolates.I bought 5 types,since I bought one in Mannings,and 3+1(free) in the candy shop.Actually,I wanted to buy the liquor chocs but my sister said shescared that it wouldn't be allowed in Spore Airport or got taxed or something.Haiz.How goodif can buy and eat it:(Then,about 7pm,we have to check in.So,we went to find our flight number,CX 715 and went intothe plane.This time the plane seems to be a lil "lao ya". I don't even get to listen to songs on the screen,not only that,there's no nice movies or dramas as the one I sit earlier.However,I did watcheda Korean movie on it.It was a nice and touching story and I cried like a bull in the plane till mumsaid that the plane was filled only with my cries.Lol.Got so kua cheong mer?Hehe.But there'sa good looking guy sat beside mum.Even though,I was not attracted to him.Don't know why.Maybe I don't like handsome guys,I just like guys who are cute,funny and shares the same idea like me.Now I've even had my own motto and I told myself that I would only date if I found a guy who has the same motto as I am.Uhm...we later reached Spore at about 10 something,nearly 11pm.After that,we took a cab back to Aunt Katherine's place and chatted a lil while.After that, we put ourselves to sleep because all of us was so tiring.The end of the story.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment