Saturday, February 20, 2010

Trip to Gerik -the most beautiful night I've ever seen

19/02/2010---Friday

*Okie. I just can write this blog now because I'm just back home at 7.20pm.*

We're heading to Gerik today in the evening to visit Wei Sheng. And everything was out of sudden. Haha. Wei Sheng asked us yesterday if we wanted to go with Chee Ho, Shean Yeaw dey all. I told them I've to asked dad. Dad allowed when I asked him yesterday when all my friends are in my house. Haha. I know this would work when people in my house. Lol. So, I can really said that everything was UNPLANNED. Yes, I don't even think much of it. Even Poh Juan confessed that she also got shocked that she actually would come. Haha. So, me, Poh Juan, Chee Ho, Shean Yeaw, Chern Foong and 2 other Chee Ho's friends are going to Gerik together. I've waited till sweated for Chee Ho as he was supposed to come and fetch me. He told me that he was halfway coming. So, I waited. I waited till about 20mins. He came,his father fetching and I sat with his friend.We then reached the Taiping bus station. Saw Poh Juan. I got so excited when I saw her. She waited for us for so long already. Lol. We went up the bus at about 2.40pm. OMG. The xpress bus was super "cheap". It costed us rm16.20. And I can said that there is air-cond,but it was not cold at all. And there are NO curtains, the sun was so strong that the whole journey we're almost burnt like roasted pig. Neh, we're not pigs lar.It's just like a phrase or sth.
We then reached Gerik at 5sth. Wei Sheng and Guan Han come and fetch us. Me and Poh Juan sat in Guan Han's car. ( Sorry I can't remember whois the guy sitting in the front seat)
After that, we went to eat in a hawker food stall. We later went to Awana Hotel to check in our bags.We later went to the place where we played with water and drank the water.Wei sheng said that the water are clean as it was from the mountain. So we drank a handful of it and washed our face. Yeah, we took photos too. But i did not went into the water as I do not want to get myself wet. After that we went back to our hotel and had a bath before going to Ber Yik's house and Wei Sheng's house. Wei Sheng's house was so beautiful. I mean the flowers. Haha. His father and brother are really good gardeners. They can really plant flowers beautifully. It was really an eye-opener to me. Especially the crysanthemum plant. It was really beautiful. And many other flowers as well. Too bad I can't take a picture of it as my hp seems really wanted to be sent to the hospital. Sigh. We later went for dinner. We had burger rojak. It was really special, I've never eat it before.. It really has its own style. But maybe because the sauce was too much, I felt it was weird. But the taste overall is okay if the sauce could be lesser a little. Initially me and Poh Juan wanted to share the mushroom steak. But after waiting for so so long, and we actually felt quite full and I've drank two glass of honeydew milk, we finally cancelled our order. The honeydew milk was so nice. And Wei Sheng was being funny to tease the maid which has the same name with our friend, Serena. And know what? One of Chee Ho's friend is really cute and funny just because he was really really camera shy. All of us laugh just because of his shyness and facial expression when they force him to took photos. I found that he was so cute and funny when he's shy. But, don't worry. I wouldn't like him. I've set my targets to be high. So, I couldn't even find any other strong reason for me to like him except his cuteness and shyness. And I think Wei Sheng is really a gentleman despite of his look and overall. He could really be a good ... Okay. I have to stop this cause I've promised myself not to talk bout love for 6 months. And I love the sky at night. It was really the most beautiful sky I've ever seen in my whole life. The sky with so many stars. How good if I can lie down on the grass to look at it that time? When Wei Sheng heard me and Poh Juan talked bout the skies full with stars, he suggested to bring us to a place called the "Lover's Bridge" where it was a place where couples would come here to look at the stars. But the place was really really dark. Quite scary actually. But when we looked into the skies, it dragged away my feeling of scared. I can say that tonight was the most beautiful night I've ever seen. It was so romantic if I could come here with my soulmate. Too bad, I've found none yet. REally hoped to come here again with the one I loved and the one that loved me in return:) Haha.Gotta stop with this fantasies.Lol. Whatever it is, sometimes I think I'm meant to be alone in future, I don't know why. I felt that I don't have a soulmate, maybe it's because I've never found him yet. But if I found him, I would never let him go.Lol.What a joke! The stars was so so so beautiful. Felt like hugging off the skies and the stars with me.Ok.I know it's super impossible. How good if every night I can look at the stars? Haha..when me and Poh Juan saw it, we thought if we're dreaming? Because we found it hard to believe that the sky was so so full with stars. We can see so many signs and so on. And again I'm there, with my childhood beliefs, when no one was looking. Hahaha. Nobody knows what I'm doing. After that, we went back to our hotel and bath. They later played poker cards but only me never join. Maybe because of my pyjamas. It felt so funny that I don't dare to enter the guy's room. So, we actually booked 2 rooms. Our room, 502, I and Poh Juan slept together in a bed. Quite small. While the bigger bed we reserve for the guys as Poh Juan suggested, Ber Yik and Shean Yeaw.The other room was so packed. I wonder how they sleep BY and SY did not come over. We slept about 4/5am like that.

*p/s: Wei Sheng's dad paid for our hotel room. It was so good of him but I really felt bad that we actually came to his house empty-handed:( Must buy something next time when go to visit his house again. He paid so much that we don't even spend anything when we're at there except our bus fares.*

20/02/2010---Saturday
Ber Yik's alarm ranged about 7 sth that all of us are awoke. We have to wake up early as we wanted to have our breakfast and visit Sin Li. But all of us are lazy to wake up that we lie on the bed again.Haha. Then about 9 am WEi Sheng entered our room and wake Shean Yeaw up. This Wei Sheng always "bully" kecil wan.Haha. He then kacau Shean Yeaw and acted like he's "gao gay" with SY till SY also don't know what to say. Later on Poh Juan went to bath. After her was me.After we finished bathing, Shean Yeaw showed us a David Copperfield's "magic". Haha. His trick: He used a blanket to cover himself and ran away after he free his hand from the blanket. Get what I mean? Then after Chee Ho finished bathing, he also showed us magic using cards. When everyone was ready, we went for breakfast. When me and Poh Juan wanted to pay, Ber Yik suddenly said that his dad has paid for our breakfast. Just like Weisheng's dad. Wow. Both of us got shocked. They really gave such a good hospitality to us. And it's really not good for us to go there empty handed, even if they didn't said that to us. It's a moral we should apply. Gratitude. So, we went to check out and went to Sin Li's house. It was Sin Li's birthday today. I felt that her house is really warm. The family type of warmth that I could hardly felt in my own family. Talking bout family sometimes made me sad. But I have to be grateful with what I have no matter what because they are always my family.When I saw Sin Li's mum cooked "hong tan" for Sin Li, I was a lil envy of her. My family never did that for me before. Not even birthday cakes. Seeing everyone having birthday cakes and hong tan for birthday, I felt that they are so "xing fu". After that, we went to the place where it was duty-free. I went there just to buy chocs. Generally, all of us are , not only me. Liquors are cheap there, but when we're out from the kastam, it would be 100% tax. So, it's not worth. And it was almost 5pm when we wanted to went out from the shop. We have to rush to the bus station to get into the bus, which comes at about 5pm. Lucky us, we manage to arrive in time as thebus was also about to went off. Haha. We later reached Taiping at 7pm. It was totally a wonderful journey.Simple yet exciting.Don't feel like gonig back either. Haha. But then, whatever it is, there's still other time. Hoping for a new trip again:)

1 comment: