Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My First Time Skating-a sad disaster

Woke up early this morn to send sis to the bus station as she's going back to Spore at 10.20am. Gonna miss sis a lot. Hm...after that, dad fetched me to Sentral. I was goin to meet up with my friends-Txin,Serena,Yan,Jing Rui and the others for skating as Wei Sheng has came to Taiping to meet us up. Gosh, I'm really a fashion-addict. As long as I saw clothes,dresses and so on hanging in the mall, I really felt like buying them. Haha. Yes, I LOVE CLOTHES! It's like I'm meant to live in the world of clothes. Haha, who doesnt? But I know not many are like me, a cloth-maniac!! Weehehehe...=p
After that, I saw Serena and Teexin they all. We waited up there. It was so hot and packed (a lot of humans). Haha. I think after about 10-20 mins we saw Jenn. We waited so long ( I guess it's almost 30mins-1 hr) the door finally opened. So hot and tired. Actually, I've longed to skate since I was Form 4 (it was due to the anime Cardcaptor Sakura). So, initially I was excited. But then, when I tried to stabilise, it was a total disaster ! Lol. I've falled a lot of times. And I really felt I'm weak in it. And I really felt sorry to my friend, Serena. She has injured herself because of me. *Sob* I really wanted to walk to her and say how sorry I felt and sorry for being a burden to everyone. But, I don't even know how to skate to her because I'm so scared that I would fall again. Actually I don't mind falling, but I'm really afraid that people fall because of me. Even they said that it's okay, she don't blame me, but I still felt that her injuries is because of me. I was like a total idiot. Even hours of trying to skate, I still don't really know how to skate. Why? Why am I so stupid? Why can't I skate well like others? When I saw them skating so happily, I also wanted to skate like them. Sigh. I've become a burden to my friends, I am really sorry.
Anyway, this experinces I would value it because it was really a sign of sweet friendship. I really feel happy today but I felt a little disappointed with myself. Nevermind, hopefully by next time I can improve more. Gambatte, Sher Lyn. Don't give up on yourself!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment