Monday, March 1, 2010

2nd time skating

Today, me, Tee Xin, Agnes, Jennifer and Sy Huey went to Sentral for skating.Initially I was a freak. I am scared of being banged by people. Guess that it was a trauma for me. However, when I saw there was not much "humans", I felt better. I was traumatised just because I'm afraid of being banged! Oh yeah. Sy Huey was a friend I just befriended recently. She's really friendly and helpful! She's really good at skating. I told her that I was scared a lil because I'm really a weak weak learner. She guides me and tells me how to skate. So, time after time, I can felt that I'm better compared to my first time. My first sucks! Of course, I'm not yet pro. Today I actually falled only twice. But because of that idiot bastard guy with the red and white stripe shirt, I falled four times! That idiot! He did it on purpose. First time he banged on me, he did helped me and guide me a little. ( At first I thought that he was quite a nice guy) But after that I saw what he did to my other friends, Jenni and Sy Huey, I got angrier. And worst comes to worst, he banged me the second time! This time I injured my wrist. He hurted me, not even a word of sorry! And hey, he's a pro too. I'm a beginner,I am slow. So, can't he just avoid me when he was about to bang me?? Many guys at the skating rink also almost banged me, but they avoid me so that they wont bang me. Why he cant just avoid me? I'm not in the middle at that time btw! There's so much space for him to skate. Don't you think he's an idiot??? And there was once me and Agnes saw that he was trying to make Jenni fall. Don't know what's wrong with that guy! Is he having a mentality problem? I guess it's so. Whatever it is, I don't like this type of guy. Agnes said that maybe he was trying to get our attention. What a joke! If he's really trying to get our attention, I can really tell him that he would fail!

Hm...I wanted to skate again, though I may not be good at it yet. But I'm happy to see myself improving a lil. I hope to skate gracefully like others. REally hoping for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment