Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He's Leaving....

Today would be his last day in this office. However, he would be coming again as requested by Mdm Choong on the 8th April. *wink* Though I don't hope that he will leave, I can't even ask him to stay either. Who am I to him?? I'm not pretty, smart neither have any qualities a guy would like. He's a smart guy. REally smart. That is why Mdm Choong liked him actually. However he's two years my junior. Although he's younger than me a lot, but he acts like a mature guy ler...Much more mature than I am although sometimes he can be funny too...And he knows that I'm a girl with a very low laughing point >.<>.<

Let me tell the first time we know each other. That time it was my first day at Institut Choong. So, he was my mentor at there because Mdm Choong asked me to follow him. Means that he will teach me on tax computation. Initially, he talked to me in English because Mdm Choong tell everyone that I don't know Chinese. Haha. So, after a while, he asked me to try to do on myself. So, I have to find the disket for the file. When I couldn't find it, I seek him and tell him in Mandarin that I couldn't find the diskette. He was surprised that I knew Chinese. Haha. Then he find for me. Initially he was cool towards me. So, I felt really pressured on my first day because I have no guidance and he teached so fast. ( He speaks English well too despite of being a Hua Lian student)

After lunch, I was unsure bout certain stuff, so I asked him. Then he teached me. He asked me if I remembered him. I was shocked at the moment. I was thinking, " huh? Remember him? " He told me he saw me before at school. Then I was like, " HUHHHH???? But I don't see you before" Then I tried to search into my memory of seeing him before or not. After I looked at him clearly, I started to recall. I asked him is he was the librarian. He said, " Yeah(in a tone)...U finally recalled back right?" Then I only realised that I saw him before. LOL. Then, we talked awhile. I asked him how long he has beeen working here and he told me that by end of this month (March) it's 3 months.

There was once I forgotten how to the some of the taxing stuff. So, I asked Lui to teach me. Then I was kinda blur at that time. Lui told him (ppl here called by surname. his is LEE) that I was very "ke ai" because of my blurness. He laughed at said "yeah." After a while, he was looking at how I was doing with the taxing stuff from behind as he was sitting behind me(I did something wrong actually that time. He was so good to take a look if I need any help) then he told me that I did it wrong and it should be like this. I told him that I don't understand. He then came to my place and helped me with it. He said that I was very cute n funny. Lol. I guess it isn't a compliment ba!!!

After a week, I was then transferred to the other department to do E-Filing. It was the time when I could see him less and so on. Then only I realised that I wanted to see him every minutes. I was thinking " OMMG!!! What happened ??? " After that, once in a while, I went to his department just to ask the senior(Lai) on the E-Filing stuff when the guy at my department asked me to. And the worst thing was, everyone was thinking that I'm in a relationship with the guy(Chong) in my department! Even he teased me about it just because I was quite close to him just only after 3days. Lol. To him, denial means admitting. Oh how I hated this! When he kept on teasing me bout Chong, I got freaked out and a little pissed out. I guess he was thinking that I'm angry with him just because I didn't say " BYE" to him that day. So, at 26th March,8.22pm that night, I was watching movie as I don't expect any sms-es. But it was about 10.30pm the movie finished and I saw his message saying " Hey, sorry for what i said this afternoon..I'm sure u don mind rite? May I ask u sometin?" As soon as I saw his message( there was actually 3 messages in my inbox-him,Chong and Chee Ho. But I saw his number, I clicked his message first, ignoring the rest) I replied him but then he finally said " Oh..nth d...thanks"
Sigh....I wish he would talk to me more. But I guess that he could have lazy to sms since he said that he don't facebook what's more when he don't sms just because he was lazy to.

Then, 2days later, initially he never talked to me or even smile or teased me like he used to. So, I started feeling uncomfortable. I was wondering why he acted cool towards me all of sudden. I began to worry if I've made him sad or made him felt bad or something. So, there was once I was emailing the JPA department bout the Ivy League stuff, I forgotten how to convert the word "completed" to Malay. I asked Khatijah, she said she couldn't remember. Chong said "habiskan". but both me and Khatijah felt it wasn't the word that I want. So she asked me to ask Lee. So I asked him. He replied me in a cool way. I just thanked him. But he didn't say a word. I got so damn upset. What's wrong with him, I thought. Then after a few hours later, bout 3.30pm, he came in our department to hand us the file to do E-Filing. He then said that I was cute today with my hairstyle. I immediately enlighten soon after. That time, I just can't stop smiling to myself. I must be crazy. Sigh. Got crazier, crazier each day.

And there was once, he came in our department and he winked at me while handling Chong the file to do E-filing. I was a little surprised. But happy, deep inside, truly happy. Happy about everything. Happy with his teases, happy when he always tried to make me laugh (that's a tease actually cause he liked to tease me just because I laughed too easily), happy when he said that I'm cute and so on...Just happy even I could just took a glance at him on his back or when he was doing his job.

And yesterday, I came early. He too as well. So, he saw me. He followed me to my department and use the computer. I sat next to him and looked at what he was doing. He was doing his JPA application. So, I got to know that his birthday was 09/10/1992.... Same as Chee Ho's . Then, I felt hungry, so I took my burger and ate it. He then looked at me. I almost blushed and asked him to look at his stuff instead of looking at me. He then said, " Lol. Cause you're cute ma...Even eat de time also cute...Can't look meh?" I said, " I can't eat when people looked at me." He then laughed, we both laughed. Then, Ng came in to my department maybe because I was laughing too loud (sigh). After that, Ng linger around him too. Then, Amy, Mdm Choong's sister scolded them for being in my department instead of being in their own department. Actually if she wasn't here, he could still chat with me. Hate lar....

But today is his last day here. I guess that I would miss his presence. And I've never wanted to notice anything about a guy before. Like trying to find out on my own on their birthdays, their likes and dislikes without asking. Means when I'm liking someone, I would observe him...Noting every things bout him when he said out without noticing...Usually, if I asked a guy directly about something, I was sure that this was not love. Because if i really like that someone, I won't ask him. Instead I wanted to know bout him on my own , when he told indirectly. He was the second guy which makes me felt this way. It's unusual.

2 comments:

  1. hehe...thnks...but he's younger by me two years...not all guys like gurls which is older than them...lol...and i never get to see him anymore...guess that that day was the last day to see him:(

    ReplyDelete