Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Day when Love does not Exist

I'm not sure what exactly happened. I once has this huge crush over this guy ---> Lee. But after grandpa's death, yes, he did came back to work as requested by Miss Choong. But then I started feeling nothing for him. It was weird. Usually when he talked to me, winked at me, teased me, made me laugh and so on...I was so happy and excited. It was like there was sparks between us. But then things started changing TOTALLY after grandpa's death. The other day when he winked at me, I don't have feelings anymore. Not even excited or crazy about it. I was thinking, is it something wrong with me? Or is it because of the deep scar J gave me?

Yes. I still felt jealous when SHE often tries to DAMPING HIM~!!!! IT REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN SHE GETS CLOSER TO HIM!!!! But then, I decided to shook it off anyway. Sometimes, I felt guys really can't be trusted. FLIRT is a must for every guys. THERE IS NO GUY THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT, SERIOUSLY. Every guy will learn it eventually due to their EGO. I guess that maybe after the incident, I started to have different views towards guy. Of course I'm NOT MENTIONING ALL GUYS ARE BAD! It's just that I was thinking that it's hard to let guys to be our life partner. You can say that I've lost my trust towards guys,it's okay.

Anyway, I guess single life should be okay too:)
Though there may jealousy and loneliness at times, I guess that it is part of life. I somehow felt that I was fated to be single. I'm not sure why. Maybe because of my personality and behaviour. Maybe I'll be in a relationship. But in my view on marriages, I don't know why I would object the thinking of marriage whenever someone said to me bout it. Take this as an example.Poh Juan's been telling me this evening that marrying at early age is good since when we're in our 40s,our child already in the 20s...Then they will take care of us and so on. But in my opinion, the earlier you get married, the earlier you'll divorce. No offence. This is the truth. Just look at the number of divorce cases this year.Most of them are people marrying early. Humans can sometimes get bored with their partners. Sorry for this opinion. But then, if you're not agree with this, please ignore this. Just trust your partners.Because it was just my self opinion. I was a person who is pessismistic towards marriage. So, let it be kay?

Anyway, I'm not going to talk much about why I am opposing towards the idea of marriage. I just don't want to influence others.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...sherlyn Lee case was a lust and not love k...hahahaha...dont worry i'm sure u will married one day when u reli meet ur prince charming...hehehehe...as a human v shuld grow then fell in love then married and then have baby...this is human cycle...hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...nt sure...i dun think i'll happy after marriage...too much worries d..haha...worry kena divorce...worry kena abuse...worry husband main kayu tiga...worry husband gila,if duwan sex,later kill me or wadever...lol...so many worries...GUYS ARE REALY SCARY n UNPREDICTABLE~

    ReplyDelete