Friday, March 5, 2010

New Friend

Yesterday, I've been sms-ing a guy which I had knew for quite some time.

We have not met each other yet, though. But we've been messaging via facebook and through Recom.

He was really a nice guy and helpful. I remember I knew him first through Recom. And he was guiding me about MUET.

Know what? His nickname in Recom was Johnivan. And my first impression is he was an Indian from his name. But later on, when it's near to our STPM examination, I've finally knew his real name - John Sue

Funny huh? I've never thought that he was a Chinese! Please remain this a secret. Then, when it was nearer to STPM, many of the Recomers are struggling. Most of our questions are helped by a guy nicknamed DonFrank and him, John. They are really an expert.

Oh yeah. To tell you, John did a great job in his STPM. He's got 5A's ! Cool, isn't it? He was really smart. But he remained down-to-earth. Last year, we just face-booking. And I've knew how he looks like. Hm...describe him? Friendly and helpful. His look arh?? I don't know. But quite okay lar...:)

We sms-ed yesterday. Just to ask him bout the Spore Scholarship because I was quite confused about it. So many confusion. Sigh. Maybe I'm not smart like him. Anyway, he was really helpful. Just knew his interest. He loves PHYSICS a lot. Which is something I wouldn't like because I'm not good at it. Blame my teacher for it. LOL!

And I saw in his facebook wallpost just now saying that he was happy that I entertained him during his journey to Putrajaya. I was thinking, " huh? i did entertain him? i was just asking some kinda silly questions bout the spore scholarship. and we did chat a lil. i don't think that i'm entertaining him lo..."

And when his friend asked " Girl o Boy?" He replied " I was waiting for you guys to ask that"

Okay...I'm happy that I did entertain someone. Haha. Because it was the first time someone saying that I entertained him/her when I'm asking so many questions. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment