Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Wedding

I was just at the page of 8 and tears flooded my eyes. Makes me wondered why I would cry so easily. I know I displayed my emotions with childlike ease. When I'm sad, I'd cry. When I'm happy, I'd laugh and smile.

But the story in "The Wedding " somehow reflects what would happened to me in the future. The woman described in the novel is almost similar to myself. From personality and to some characters. And also something else.

Also because of what I'm in right now is almost like in the story. Yeah, the life after marriage can be devastating sometimes when things fallen apart and something else.

Because our "story" almost similar, it makes me wanting to finish "The Wedding " as soon as possible. Hope I'd never cry too much. Yesterday's already made my eyes looks so freaking puffy. Too much crying makes you looked uglier.:(
Wished I'm not that kind of girl who cried so easily. :(

Well, let's wait till I finished reading it so that I can give a review bout that novel:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment