Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally a cleaned fan

Thanks dear a lot for offering to help to clean the fan.
It was freaking dirty and you can actually judge it by the pictures below.

At last, I've got a cleaned fan and lesser dust environment. My roommate should thank him lo. Anyway, still hope she at least spot the difference. Cause I paid more and yet I'm the one had to do the cleaning.

Today we cleaned the fan and also changed the bed sheet and pillow case. Not to mention that we also swept the floor and I've just changed the dustbin plastic bag. Not sure how she stay with the overflooded dustbin, but since I really can't stand things becoming over untidy, I had to take the initiative to replace the dustbin with a new plastic bag. Everything looks fresher and cleaner:)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment