Thursday, July 19, 2012

Really Want a Getaway Trip after grad...

The thoughts of hectic working life after graduation freaks me out a lil. Okay, I know I still have a year before I graduate, but...I really wanna enjoy life before I start working for I know that there will be minimal chance for me to do what I wanted when I started working... :(

I wanna go horse riding, sunbathing on the beach in bikini (where no one knows me xD), go for an elephant ride like Jane from Tarzan, banana boat (but also kinda afraid if I would fall into the sea :\ ), spa, massage, etc...Sigh...

I was thinking of Singapore's neighbouring country like Bintan, Batam, Bali, ....
Hmm...sudden thoughts came into mind as I couldn't sleep yesterday. Probably because I was trying to keep awake when I was sleepy till I can't sleep. :\

Considering mum seldom get the chances of travelling, makes me wondered if she would be willing to go with me if I found good deals... xDD
But...she still can't travel to Singapore alone. Aiyorrrr.. :\
Arghhh...my mind felt so fahn.... :(

DEAR JI MUIS,
Your all wanna go together?? xDDD
Must start saving up money I guessed... :\
I think more people would be fun, but not too much. Around 6-7 would probably do fine. :)

Or else....
Backup plans would be...like my cousin sister...travel alone lo... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment