Monday, July 16, 2012

3-days with HIM :)

12/7 - We went for our Korean BBQ+Steamboat buffet. He came over to my place after he collect his Matric card in school. Initially, the day before we planned to go UHC to enquire the doctor about the medication before our buffet. But time was rushing for us, and I received sis's Whatsapp asking me to try the medication for another day first to see if I completely recovered and if not, only go and see the doctor.
So, we went for our buffet at about 12pm in Toa Payoh. :)

Not sure if he eats less or I ate more. Hahahaha...But he said that he ate alot. Hmmm...  :)
Here's our photos:

*The "I-want-to-pang-sai-look". Hahahahaha!



After buffet, we went to Gardens By the Bay~~ Hehehehe...

*On the way...So we "zhi pai" in front of the mirrors..xD


At the Gardens by the Bay...










13/7 - We went to watch Spiderman 3 with his friends at Ang Mo Kio. :)   Spiderman 3 was a great movie in my opinion. There are parts that are really really funny as well as the near-end part that made you feel anxious to know what's happening and also some sad part.

14/7- We went for National Day Parade~~ Hehehe...It's my first time to watch a National Day Parade in my life. Most of the time, I've only get to watch in TV. It's really nice, and also very nice to have him beside me. :)  Before NDP, we ate at Manhattan. Oh God, it costed a lot. :(   But it's the first time someone pampering, allowing me to eat whatever I want and still doesn't complain. I'm actually very touched. Seeing him loving me, I felt very lucky. I'm really lucky to have him in my life. Really really lucky.

At Manhattan:


Yummy seafood platter...With the prawns in flame. xD

Here we are finally at the Yellow Seats, waiting for the NDP to start :)















The end of the day~~ Miss him though.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment