Monday, June 14, 2010

DARK SECRET---Please don't haunt me!

It's not that I'm having top secrets or anything. I have a really dark secret which I do not want anyone to know. Not even a single human being because I don't want it to come back and haunt me. And I really wish to forget everything. How good if I can have a knock on the head and have a permanent memory loss so that I don't have to freak out each time I saw "it" and worries less.

But I saw "it" today. The moment I saw "it", I quickly back away and go somewhere else so that I wont bump into "it". I hate to see "it". I'm so afraid that time, hoping that there will be someone saving me from "it". I felt like suffocating. I tried to gasp for as much air as I can, but I found that it seems that I finds it so hard for breathing.

I tries to cool my mind. I was praying, reading some kinda mantra to cool myself down. Not to panic. My whole body becomes jelly. And I wish at that time I can go away. As far as possible from "it". I don't want "it" to catch or see me.

Please. Please. Go away from me. Leave me alone. Dont haunt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment