Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I miss u all...

Tee Xin...who looks like a garfield...
.
.
.
Aggie...my sweet friend who is in a relationship with Mr Gan...(they made sweet couples though)
.
.
.
Jennifer...the girl who looks cool from the outside but is actually a warm person. Just that she finds it hard to express her feelings at time, especially when she doesn't know that someone...
.
.
.
Serena...the person where I will talk bout my my love life...But *weesh* there are some lovey-dovey secrets which I wanted to keep for myself..So,I couldnt tell her much at times..Especially when she knew that person too..But then, most of the time, all my secrets I will share with her...ahaha:P

Hm...I seriously miss you all...I still remember each time whenever i got the chance to go out with you all, I am always over-excited and Tee Xin will surely says " Lol...This Sherlyn ah...Always so high wan o..."

Ahaha...I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!! MUACKSX...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment