Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Next Aim

I said before that I wanted to change. That was a few months back. Though change was never an easy things for a stubborn people like me, I managed to change my old bad habit which supposed to be the most hardest to change, which is my nail-biting habit. I knew that it was unhygienic. But it's hard to control especially when I'm nervous. I tend to bite them unconsciously when I was nervous. But then, this year, January 2010, I managed to change the habit. It was tough at first but then, I finally managed to keep my finger nails long :)

But now, I wanted to change myself to be better. But to achieve what I wanted, I have to disclose all my feelings to myself and never reveal them to the public. It's going to be the toughest of all since I tend to tell out what I'm feeling in Facebook or MSN. But now, everything I have to kept to myself. Though I'm sad, I couldn't reveal anymore in order to achieve my aim.

Anyway, fortunately I have a new private blog which no ones know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment