Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unexpected~

Haha! Never expected that it will be so formal.

Uncle Dan yesterday brought with him an agreement for me and him to sign. Though I was shocked at that moment, I understand that it was a loan. So, it should go the way it goes. But I felt it was kinda funny! HAHA~!!!! :P

I felt as if I was like an actress in some kinda drama which is signing for some kinda agreement. Lol. Uncle Dan was laughing too. I don't know why I finds it funny. At least I've experienced once in signing a contract. Uncle Dan kept reminding me to read carefully before I sign the agreement. Should I not happy with the conditions, he will try to discuss with me together and change it. But the conditions in the agreement is fine with me:)

All along I know Uncle Dan loves me. :)
And I love him too:)

And before he goes, he gave me S$ 500...I never thought that he will give me money some more. It was not something I expected. How good if he was my dad. He's truly a patient and caring person. He lets me finish what I have to say first before he says out his opinion and so on. He is concern bout me. He was hoping that I will get a scholarship. But I disappointed him because all my scholarship applications rejected me. :(

I'm sorry Uncle Dan...:(
You are always a great uncle I ever had. Love you lots!!:)

2 comments: