Friday, June 18, 2010

UPU results


This were what I got from UPU...They offered me the same course which is also offered bu NUS...Well, I guess I might as well go to NUS better ...:)
Simply because I like the 3 years bond...Don't have to worry bout no jobs after graduation...
Oh oh oh...If UPU offers me my first, which is Pharmacy ...then I will give up on NUS..But too bad...They don't really give me my first choice which is really what I wanted ....

They offered me Science which can be considered as my 2nd choice ( though it was my 4th choice in the UPU form, but since I don't want teaching, so, I considered it as my 2nd)
Anyway...I'm trying to change to be better...Studying in NUS needs a lots of self-motivation and determination plus positive attitudes and mindset...I am learning to be a good girl (try not to be so evil d lar...)
Lol.

2 comments: