Monday, December 23, 2013

A Walk Through the Garden and Post Awesome Brunch (with dardar)

Last Friday, we met up for a date. He promised to bring me walk around after exams and he kept his promise :) I know he has been trying to be a good bf to me since then. I guessed somehow our big fight in July has brought us closer and he's been trying to be a better bf now :)

So...I make an attempt to make lunch for us. It has been a wish of mine since young to cook a lunchbox for my bf/husband and seeing him eating the food I've made happily. Hahahaha! It's my first attempt to make chicken burgers. Thank God the burgers turned out well and I'm so glad that he liked it, especially the caramelized onions. Hehehe :D

Hahaha...It started drizzling about 10 minutes after we reached Botanic Gardens. So, we stopped by the shelter and I had my lunch since I'm feeling so hungry. After the rain stopped, we continue touring around the garden and take some photos. Hahaha. Those photos are my crazy signature poses. Don't think that anyone would pose like me in photos. Hahahaha! Hope no one stomp me doing weird poses. LOL.

Then again, after probably about 1.5 hours of walk, it started to rain again -.-''. And this time, it's heavier. So, we seek a shelter and he had his lunch :D Then, there was me, looking anticipated to see him chomping down my burger. The moment the rain get less heavier, we decided to walk with umbrellas although it's still raining. Hehehe. Not sure why it feels kind of romantic to walk around with him with one umbrella under the rain :P

After we're done touring around Botanic Gardens, we headed to IKEA to find my sister's plate. 'Cause I've accidentally broke her plate :O Then we had dinner around the hawker food area :) Really don't want the day to end so early :(  'Cause I started missing him the moment we parted. :(


***

Yesterday we've dine at the Canopy Garden Dining in AMK together with his friends. The foods there are so awesome! Hahaha. It's my first time trying out Eggs Royale, so I pretty much doesn't have other Eggs Royale to compare with. Here's the photos of the food I've ordered:



Hahaha. Seriously I love the green salad. The tangy taste is so unique, I couldn't quite identify what is the sauce they used. Is it balsamic vinegar? I'm not quite sure. But it's lovely! Then we watched Hobbits. :) Means can have a little more time spent with him <3 Aww...I really wished I can carry him back to my home. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment