Saturday, December 14, 2013

Eating A LOT

I've been eating a lot the past few months. OMG. Feeling constantly hungry. I'm like eating almost every hour. LOL. Okay. Every hours is too much. But yeah, I've snack a lot the past few months. LOLOLOL.
Anyway, I'm quite upset that I've to reject my friend's invite to Lucha Loco for the Mexican cuisine that I've always wanted to try. Been having some financial hurdles, hence need to save up 'cause I've seen the reviews from Hungrygowhere.com and Lucha Loco's food is actually pretty pricey (average price spent is $65/person) although it's really authentic and had lots of good reviews (and also by food critics). I really really want to come to that place one day. Seriously. I wanted to try their ceviche and their tacos and also their COCKTAILS~~~! Sorry, I love liquor. LMAO! I'm really dying to come and feast on their foods. Hahahaha.

LUCHA LOCO - I'll come back to you one day. SOON. Also, I'll love to try Mex Out and Muchachos for their burritos one day. PRobably after I get a job.

Yummy foods gives me pleasure :D  You know, that kind of satisfaction and awesome feelings that you just wouldn't want it to stop. That's why some people say "Tasty foods give people orgasm". An awkward statement, but it's definitely true.

p/s: http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/15-mexican-dishes-to-try-in-singapore-*gid-602f0400/photos/#dfeb0000

No comments:

Post a Comment