Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Day :)

Today he came over to my house. I've cooked lunch for both of us --> Pan Seared Chicken Thigh and Sauteed Asparagus and Mexican Corn Salad.

Hahaha. I'm a really lousy cook. LOL. But it's really my first time cooking chicken thigh. I'm not fond of eating chicken thigh, don't ask me why. I prefer chicken breast. So, just all of sudden, I decided to cook chicken thigh 'cause I'm afraid that the chicken breast may be too dry for his liking. I just wanna cook something decent for him. LOL. But turns out to be something different from what I'm expected. Perhaps, I should stick with chicken breast. LMAO.

So... we cooked together. He helped out when I pan-seared the chicken thigh. Perhaps because of my lack of experience, his chicken thigh came out to be bloody at one part. I'm not quite sure if that part is still raw, but I told him not to eat it. I don't wanna give him diarrhea because of my food. What a failure I am. :(
And worst is, I cooked asparagus for the first time too. LOL. Maybe next time I should rely on sight instead of Internet. 'Cause while Internet mentioned to sauteed it for 5-7 minutes, and I insisted to cook for 5 minutes, but our asparagus turn out to be overcooked even before 5 minutes. -.-''  AHHHHH....So failed at this timing. :(

Hehehe...But but but...he said that the chicken thigh seasoning was nice....although I spammed a lot of black pepper ('cause I love spamming my food with black pepper. LOL!) And for the Mexican corn salad, while sour taste is something that I've liked/ acquired, he is not the kind who really likes sourish food. Hahahahaha! Next time I should be less generous on the lemon juice instead :P

And...he also carried me today <3 Hm...it's like a husband carrying his wife on his wedding day. Hahahahaha. Felt so loved. ^_^ And I really wanna thank you a lot for treating me tonight with so much yummy food that I've been craving for <3 I know $70 is not cheap, but I'll definitely give you a treat back once I've found a job :)  I'll treat you yummy Mexican food at Lucha Loco okie~~ <3    I'm sure you'll like it :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment