Friday, February 7, 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

Hm...Here's a list of 25 random facts about me (for those who don't really know me or doesn't know me really well bla bla bla...):


#1: I love DOGS! Dogs are like my best friends. So, if I spotted cute dogs in the park or anywhere, I will sneak and hug the dogs. LOL. I mean I will ask the owner if they're okay if I play with their dogs for a while. :)

#2: I have a pet dog called Whisky and she is super adorable.

#3: For some reasons, I am super picky when it comes to eating fish (probably due to the smell and taste)...But so far, the only fishes that are my favorites are salmon, cod, and stingray.

#4: I am a huge nut fans! I love nuts. If the chocolate or muffins contain nuts, I will love it.

#5: I am pretty sensitive to sugar. Any foods with high sugar content will give me toothache, which is why I avoided commercial snack bars and high sugar content chocolates.

#6: I'm not a fan of soft drinks. In fact, I don't actually like it.

#7: I am a health-food freak! If you know any restaurant/cafes with great and yummy healthy foods, PLEASE, PLEASE give me a call or tell me. I'll be right there in the next hour or we can have a feast together! :)

#8:  I dislike fast foods like KFCs, McDs, Texas Chicken, and so on..BUT I love Subway!

#9: I have OCD since 13 and I'm still having OCD. I'm not convinced of popping drugs into my body to cure it, but at least I'm trying to reduce the occurrence of me washing my hands after everything I've touched.

#10: I turned into a monster when I'm hungry for more than 15 minutes. Don't mess with me when I'm hungry because I might explode. My patience will run low and it's better to get some food into my body (at least a cracker or nuts) before I explode.

#11: I have terrible sense of direction. I cannot guide or lead you anywhere. So, if you're asking me for direction, you're asking the wrong person. Don't ask me for directions because I'm terrible at it, even though I might say that I remember this or that place, don't trust me because I'm terrible at remembering places. Just saying.

#12: I don't smoke; never have and never will.

#13: I can play a piano, although not anymore. I used to, but well...I got lazier to practice that my dad stopped me from my piano lessons. So, for more than 10 years I have not play a piano, I've forgotten most of it.

#14: I am claustrophobic. Throwing me in a fMRI machine made my heart pumped up like crazy and suffocated. I've tried that once (for money of course) and I don't think I would put myself in such situation unless the amount of money they're paying is really high. LOL.

#15: I hate being in crowds, as I'm claustrophobic. Going to a mall where there are a lot of people or staying with a lot people freaks me out and I would just like..."STAY AWAY FROM ME *poker face*".

#16: I'm not offended if someone said that I'm a Kampung Girl aka Village Girl. I'll be more offended if someone thinks I'm a City Girl. Hey...Being a village girl is nothing embarassing! And I embrace that though I may think that I don't have much exposure compared to most city girls :) And I know how to climb trees (well, USED TO KNOW), grew up with chickens and turkeys and having our own small orchard is not an experience for most city people.

#17: I cannot stand people with no punctuality. At least text or call me if you know you're going to be late instead of making me wait like a fool.

#18: I love horror films! So, if you have any horror movies to watch, just give me a call/text, I will watch with you :)

#19: I love bananas!

#20: I had a dream that actually came true 3 times.

#21: I sweat really easily. Even though the weather is not that hot, I can still sweat.

#22: When I feel cold, only my upper body feels the chill. So, when people asked me if I am feeling cold when I was wearing short pants in the air-conditioned hall or in the night bus (probably Msians will understand this), I would just tell them that only my upper body would feel cold.

#23: I like to eat spicy foods.

#24: I really love Disney.

#25: My favorite and lucky number is 7. Don't ask me why but that number gave me luck a couple of times, so it has been my favorite and lucky number since then.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment