Sunday, July 7, 2013

Boobies

So, the topic for today is about Boobs.

Honestly, I am a person who is pretty obsessed with boobs, to a point of considering breast augmentation. *Ooops*

I know, I know, many are against of this idea. -.-''
Personally, I'm just tempted to go for it, doesn't mean that I would do it since it's a lifetime commitment. Also, part of it is because I'm afraid of picturing myself lying on the table top, being cut opened by the knife and injected.

Aww...but seriously, I'm really jealous when I saw friends or women with big boobs. Worst is when the girls who are much younger than you have much bigger boobs than yours :(  There goes my self esteem and then I would like "Why aren't my boobs are as big as theirs? :("

I just wanna grow maybe 2 cups bigger, that's all. :(  Just 2 cups BIGGER. I'm hoping for either D/E cup :D
Okay, if I reveal my size (which I won't), some of you would say "yours already quite okay already". But seriously, to me it's not! Maybe it's because I think mine is underdeveloped? Cause I feel that mine wasn't the size that I think/measured as it is.

Anyway, I will try the NBE methods first. Previously, I think drinking fennel tea helps a little? Maybe I grew 0.5 in. but it seems to get stagnant at that size. :(
Otherwise, if drinking it doesn't help to improve further, may have to consider other options. >.<
Wanted to try PM but heard that it has side effects.
Ughh....I don't wanna rub with fish oil though 'cause I don't wanna smell fishy. >.<
Maybe I should try consuming more phytoestrogens from real foods? :D
Something like soy milk, more vegetables, etc. Hehehehe :D



No comments:

Post a Comment