Saturday, July 20, 2013

Touching Movie :(



Okay. First of all, I don't know why there's nude in the picture of this movie. BUT, seriously, this movie does not have any sex content at all!

It's actually a very nice and touching movie. Okay, it's a Korean movie about pregnancy and responsibility.. The girl got pregnant but what surprised me the most is the way the boy actually accepted that it is his responsibility. Initially, I thought like most guys, he will deny the baby etc etc. But, the way he loved and pampered his girlfriend after knowing that she had his child really touches me a lot. It made me wonder if there would be such a guy in this world? :(

And he loved her so much that he is willing to go through all the steps of challenges - meeting the girl's parents, telling the truth, overcoming the obstacles after the girl's parent objected them being together etc. :(
Sometimes, it is what an imperfect love that makes love more perfect.
You don't need a perfect marriage to show how loving a couple are.
Their wedding may not be the best but if I'm the girl, I would think it's the most perfect wedding ever.
Life is simple, why make it so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment