Saturday, July 13, 2013

Memories Captured within A Song

Do you believe that memories can be captured within a song?

I was listening to the online radio and "Liu xing yu" was being played. Flashbacks of old memories came by. It feels like the memories were as fresh as if it just happened yesterday.

I admit this song is like our song (me and first ex). 'Cause our love seems like started after we watched Meteor Garden when we were on family holiday. That time we were so young and innocent. It's so cute when he would beg my dad so that I can go on a trip with his family, pampered me, making sure I'm always safe (although he is just 10 and I'm only 11 that time, lol). These Bittersweet memories that would made me teared up. It's like the kind of fresh memories of how he started courting me to the day we broke up and the day he hurted me so much that I gave up on love.

These kind of memories I've forgotten long ago after 5years of trying hard to forget and forgive him. But the moment I heard this song, all memories and flashback came by as it just happened yesterday. :'(

Normally when this happened, I would take a few hours to calm myself down. It's not because I still love him, but...I guessed it's just sometimes memories and scars would stay although the wounds are healed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment