Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saw a post in Singapore Stomp about a guy's tribute to his ex-gf....

It's really sad seeing his post, but still thinks that he's the one at fault cause he's the one who doesn't know how to appreciate his gf when he had her. Regrets are just remained as histories or memories now.

His ex is really really very pretty and beautiful. Yet, I still don't understand why he would cheated her, not once, but TWICE! Yeah, it's true. All girls can forgive easily but it's never easy to forget, unless we lose our memories. We forgive because we still love, but the wounds made can never be healed. Girls always remember
guy's mistakes. Even I do. What's worse is when he cheated so that he can go out with other girls.

I'm not sure what I'd do if I were her. I know perhaps I could forgive (or maybe not), but like every girls, none of us can forget things like that. Anyway, although the guy regretted now, sometimes, there's really no turning back. If a girl started to feel the lack of love, she'll learn to move on, eventually learns to forget the guy no matter how hard it would be.

Anyway, she really deserves a better guy than him after all. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment