Thursday, June 28, 2012

I don't wanna write this, but the sight of them really makes me puke.
Showing off how wealthy they are to us and stuffs...
Yeah, I know they are rich. But I'd never understand why despite the bad treatments they give to dad, dad still sides them most.
Yeah, it's true. Wealthy people have all the powers. Poor people like us, are always down under their "rich" filthy feets.

I couldn't even stand the sight of them. I know that they looked down on us. Really. It's very obvious. O' come on. Even when all of them went out together, they would never even call my dad. And when they went out eat those expensive foods, my dad has to be the one paying the bills.

Seriously, what the fuck? Is this what siblings are made for?
Well, I wouldn't say mine are good. Anyway, looking down on people is not something nice, you know? Unless you know that person keeps saying things without putting it into efforts. I really did tried my best in my studies. I know, they all also looked down on me. Yeah, I know it's not easy to not be like them, but I will try harder. I don't like people looking down at me. I will try my best to prove everyone's wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment