Thursday, June 7, 2012

the day i left

First of all,I want to say that I'm really sorry. You must be wondered why I'm apologizing. Hahah. I'm really sorry that you came all the way this morning to meet me but I was showing attitude because of the cancelled experiment and also due to the lack of sleep. Despite these, you've been really patient and tolerating me. Sorry that you had a girlfriend with da xiao jie pi qi.:|
While in the bus, I can't stop missing you and tearing up. You've really been a very good bf I've ever had. Really. You're really the best I've ever had in my life, treating and pampering me like a princess. I've realize that you really love me, but sometimes, hahaha, you just don't really know how to show it. It can be cute at times but sometimes hehehe, a lil sad. Hahaha. But it's just because of my demands la. Sorry ah, told u d, that my demands are quite high. Like I want surprises and romance, but when u actually quite noob at it.:p But I understand and I know, you must have thought that romance is about bringing me to dinners or.... I don't know. But I really want u to know that romancing with your pigachu (yup, that's me) can be as simple as just spending ur time with me and take me for a walk. I don't want dinners cause I dun think it's romantic:/
and I also understand that it's impossible to devote all ur time for me cause I want u to spend time with your friends and family.:) Cause it doesn't have to mean "you nv peng you jiu mei you peng you". But hehe, I really do love surprises:)

You really made me speechless when all of sudden you popped up a box of Ferrero rocher while you were packing my luggage. I was touched and I don't know what to do. You know I crave for it but I never buy because it was expensive. I came across a box with 24 pieces which costed $18.80. I guessed the one u bought would be very expensive. To be truthful, I really don't mind about your family background. I prefer you being that way cause I think it would make you more independent and strive to work hard towards a better future like me:) hehehe. I really felt lucky to have you, to me, having you is more than luxury. Sorry if my English is bad. But hehe, I think you'll understand though:)
Lastly, I really want you to know that you're the only guy who is always in my mind and head. No, you're not dancing in my head now, but it seems like you're with me, playing around like we used to do. :)

P.S. I Really Love You.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment