Thursday, February 9, 2012

You know that You Won't Let it Go

Yes, I know that I've finally found my Mr. Right...
And I won't let him go...=)))

It's really sweet of him when he actually knows that I'm NOT OKAY, when I told him I'm OKAY. What he did was hugged me tight, giving me a sense of security and love. I felt happy when he actually knows what my mind was thinking and understands my behavior. It's not easy to find people like him right?

I used to watch movies, seeing actresses getting loved and so on, I wished that I can be in the movies...But at that time, I always think to myself that things like that won't happen in real life. And it's just a fairytale...But now..I believe...because I found the one...=)

V-day's coming. And it would be the first time for me to celebrate it with someone I love. I'm looking forward to it and yet I'm so nervous and don't know what to do. Since it would also be his first time celebrating it too, I want to do something special for him, but what ? I mean, what should I do to make it special and memorable to him???

No comments:

Post a Comment