Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Excited for V-Day

Although they said that today is not a good day to celebrate V-day, my big monster said that it's okay as we can always treat everyday as our V-Day. Isn't it sweet?? :))

Hmm...this is the first year I'll be celebrating V-Day. I'm so excited and yet so nervous. Well, I made something specially for him and it's been the first time I spend effort, time and money to do something for someone special to me. The ingredients alone already costed me a bomb. Although I'm not using all of it. :/
If converted to Msia Ringgit, I think it's gonna be around RM90+. I've never spend so much on any baking/non-baking ingredients. But, no worries. I know it's gonna be total worth it. :)))

Initially I thought of getting the sparkling wine too, but then...Sigh...ran outta cash, so I leave it to the lady at the counter. I wanted to post those pictures of the "thing" I made so much. But it seems that I have to wait till...ummm...late evening. Cause I know big monster will stalk my blog from time to time. It should be a surprise to him although he already read my mind on what I might be doing. But oh yeah, I don't wanna him to see what exactly it is yet. So, I wanna give him a surprise!!! :)))

However, I do hope that the thing I made turn out to be edible and taste nice. Sighhhhh....I am damn scared that it would taste bad...T___T


<3 u so much, Big Monster.
Happy V-Day!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment