Friday, February 10, 2012

Do You have the Rights to Judge?

There's this classmate of mine, T which I just got to know her recently - last time I don't even know her existence. Sometimes, just by looking at the person, you'll know that, that person is a judging person from the way they look at someone.

Well, I don't really know her very much. But she seems to be a very judging person. I don't dare to get close to her too much, cause I'm afraid that she'll judge or talk bout me behind my back.

Y used to be a very good friend of mine in Sem 2. But we parted because A made our friendship break. I knew that she doesn't like me. Well, I don't even like her anyway. I know I'm very "ji chou" just because she talk bad bout me behind my back and said that my CGPA is lower than hers and I don't deserve to get a scholarship. I knew bout it because F told me what she said. A actually asked before about my CGPA, so, I believe what F said...

Well, get back to the story of T. Today Y presented and to me, she wore like a decent school teacher. But, all of sudden T whispered to me that the way Y dressed very old-fashioned and weird as if she was from dunno which era. I was like...Hmm..maybe she's trying to wear decently like a school teacher?

Case 2: Today there's a National Starch talk given. At the end of the talk, the National Starch people wanna present the scholarship to the winner. So, one of our classmate got the scholarship and one of the FST staff was actually using DSLR to take the picture of our classmate. Then, I saw her scribbling on C's paper, "BORED BORED BORED" and "OMG! She doesn't even know how to use a DSLR!!!" and things like "xxx. Who cares?"

Well, I don't intend to bitch about her. But sometimes, it's really scary to be close to people who is too judging. Don't you think so? Well, most of my classmates are like that. That's why I don't dare to get too close to them too much. Cause who knows, one day they'd betray me or talk behind my back without me knowing them? Too bad, FST cohort is so small, I don't even get to know more people. Although they are my friends, but it's always better not to share too much stuff about yourself with them. People are so judging. And you'll never know if they are judging you behind your back.


p/s: sorry if you're a very judging person and you're reading this. I have my own views. I dislike judging people because firstly, I know that I'm not in a good place to judge a person. Secondly, I don't think it's right to judge someone else before judging yourself. Thirdly, if you think that judging someone is fun, well, do you think that you're actually perfect to begin with? If you're really someone who is so super perfect without any weaknesses or flaws, then I don't have the rights to stop you from being so judging. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment