Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Words Will Never Be Enough

Words alone is never enough to describe the feelings I'm having now.
It's weird. I havent finished my studying (I've still got 10 chaps to go), and I don't felt any stress...This is so unlike myself. OMG. What had just happened to me? Shouldnt' I feel stress right now?? I still have mood to go here and there and shopping...LOL~!

Next thing is, I was studying this chapter about Food Colour Chemistry...All of sudden, I thought back about those days when I'm in Form 6. And I remember those days that I will study hard in Organic Chemistry just for her. Yeah, she's my idol teacher. She's the one who has motivated me in ORganic Chemistry as well as Inorganic Chemistry. Anyway, physical chemistry as well. No doubt for that, but my physical was weaker as I'm obssessed with Organic and Inorganic...

I remembered those days where I would borrow her notes back home and start studying and copy her notes to my books. Then, each week I would do exercises for Organic Chemistry (I'm not a mugger in this case, but it's because I love Organic too much and I'm so obssessed with it)...Then, I would let her mark the exercises that I've done. It makes me hate university life! How would I know that I understand the concept well if I didn't do exercises? This is so true for Chemistry...To me, to understand Chem, it's matter of doing exercises to make u more understand and know how to apply the concepts. But, too bad, this can never be done in NUS or maybe in the varsities because the lectures don't have the time to commit for us...

That's why I think Pn Teh is the best teacher among all...And Pn Teh, I really hope that you'd know how much I misses you..=(

1 comment:

  1. when u r second year, u will get adjusted to this. Uni = independent work. :)

    You know, currently my lecturer for MoM ask us to do homework and submit for him to grade. He didn't provide the answers even after he go through the tutorial. So, I don't even know what I did is correct or not also.

    Well, life's like that. Changes happen. And btw, why not just do some exercise? I am sure there are some answers provided at the back of your textbook right? (odd number) Don't need your lecturer to mark la.. in uni, no such thing anymore.

    Btw, no stress = good. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete