Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's the significance of this dream?

I had a weird dream today.

Well, it goes like this.

I met a girl in a park. It seems that she was hurt or something. So, I asked if she needed any help. Though she looked a lil afraid of me initially, she trusted me after a while. It seems that she has magic and she was trying to escape from something. Then, I saw that she was actually protecting something---> a book.

It seems that she was under some kind of spell but a bad people that wanted to snatch the book from her. And it seems that the more she uses her magic to break open the door, the more she''ll get hurt. Suddenly, she asked me to help her to protect the book.

Okay. Then, I don't know somehow all of sudden I was in another place, with the book, that I was assigned to protect. Then, I'm not sure how and why I was in the toilet,( I assume I was alone at first), I was trying to pee..(IN THE DREAM!) Then, somehow I was curious, so I actually looking up at the book to see what it is... Dear readers, guess what is the book about? The title is --> Holy Bible. Yes, I'm not fooling around. This is what I saw in my dream. Then, all of sudden, I realised that there was this old man ( I don't know when or how he appear) standing behind me. I got the shocked of my life! How can he be there when I'm ......peeing?? Then, I try to run away, suddenly I was held by this guy leader that asked me what book I'm holding. I lied and said that it was just some novel. He then grabbed the book from me and ....I don't know what happened next...

Sigh...I really don't know what's the significance of this dream? Am I a failure to protect Lord's holy bible in this dream? Or...??? :((

3 comments:

  1. hmmm.. i not good in interpreting dreams.. but in my opinion, the bad guys and the guy leader whatsoever are the devils who are trying to steal the word of God from your heart. and to protect the holy bible is not by just protecting it outwardly but to protect it in your heart. know the words of the Lord and lock it in your heart then you'll be able to protect it completely. even when you have lost the book, His words are still standing firm in you.

    anyway, pray and ask God to help you to understand the dream. He'll open a way to you if it is His will.

    God bless you, Sher Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interpretation by Jun. I kind of agree with Him. :)

    Anyway, all the best, Sher Lyn and hope ur faith will be strengthened further. Just don't give up whenever trials come your way ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks Jun for the interpretation...Hm...after reading it, it sounds true...Haha...Okay..I will keep the Faith in God...Im hoping that I'd be able to finish my studies on time and remember what I studied...The rest, I'll hand it up to God...Hoping that Lord will guide me in the exams when I'm lost...

    Good luck to you too, JuN:)

    Law@ Hey....Thanks ...Good luck to you too!!:)

    ReplyDelete