Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 13 is approaching.

And what's worst is....FINALS are coming.

I'm afraid.

As you can see, FST 1101 doesn't even have CA. And I don't even listen to the lecturers. Sigh. I'm afraid that I can't finish reading. And IT 1001, my computing module...We've only have projects and finals...But thank God, our team presents well yesterday. I was totally amazed by the way Kenneth (our team member, a Science student, good-looking but attached, iguess) presents the presentation of our websites. It's so awesome! He looks good and fluent in his delivery of the presentation. And he even answered well to the lecturer's and tutor's questions. I guess he must be a very smart guy.

And I saw this super cute guy! He looks like a mixed child. LOL!

Anyway, yesterday I met ZK. I acted that I don't know him. Okay. Don't ask me why. I think it's because of the prank or...hm..I'm trying hard not to like him...Argh...I don't know why I always felt afraid when I saw him. It's like I wanna avoid him. I guess, I think, he knew that I liked him. LOL! But then...okay..Whatever...I don't know what to say...Sigh...

He ...Hm..Lol. PAM, I don't know what to talk about him!:(
My mind is blank. Haha! Okay. Just wanna tell you, I still find that he's funny and cute.
So far, no progression in feelings development except that I will feel nervous whenever he's around. That's the reason I'm avoiding him. But don't ask me why I'm nervous. 'Cause I don't know why too...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment