Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well, Now it is WEEK 12!
LSM 1101 CA2 was supposingly an easy exam. Truly. I wasn't satisfied with my "future" results...
Because of the stupid careless mistakes I did.
This made my whole mood down.
It is easy! But why would I do such stupid mistakes!
I'm so angry with myself.
But what can I do? Who can I complain to ? What is done has done.
There are no ways I can take back my papers and calculate again. And why the heck I will write nucleus of DNA? It supposed to be nucleus of egg. !!! I know how to answer all the questions. I've studied so hard. But.... I made those stupid mistakes.
Why? Why? Why?

Sigh...

Anyway, let's forget about this. Pray that God will be merciful that Prof Swami will never mark me whole thing wrong just because of one stupid word being written wrongly. Lord, I pray to you...Please let me get the marks that I'm supposed to get after all those hard works.

Sigh...

Probably, I shouldn't really slack that Sunday. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment