Sunday, May 23, 2010

Capturing every Memories...

*sweetest dog of all*







i lurve you whisky!!!





























*what are you looking at ???*






*Whisky: Wait for me!! I wanna go too!!*



Will be leaving in July...


Thinking bout that makes me felt sad...

I was reluctant to leave my home country because I know I will miss her dearly--> my petdog,Whisky...


"She" often drives me but "she's" the only one that I care and love the most...

"She's" naughty but I still pamper her at times...
I guess that I'll lovesick "her"...Lol.


These few weeks in Taiping, I can't stop hugging her...I am afraid to leave her apart...Whenever she was looking at me when I'm munching on something, I will give it to her. Though the thing I was eating was my favourite. And Im not usually like that. Haha.


I just love her too much...She was a gift from him...Though she was not the prettiest dog, she was the cutest and most adorable dog in my heart...She drives me nuts at times, and I would felt angry and wanna cane her...But I don't cane her, just scold her because I care for her too much. She was like my own child, my baby. I don't want her to go outside the road because she doesn't know how to cross the road. Unless if I'm there with her, then it's alright. I realised I've never went for a walk with her for such a long time since I started working. She must have missed those moments since she was behaving weird lately. She always wanted to go out but yet I couldnt find time to spend with her.


Workloads in the office till 6pm, after that I'll have tuition at night. I was too busy to spend time for her. All she wanted is just "kai kai". She desperately wants it till she always went out across the road. And it breaks my heart when mum told me that she always secretly went out without them knowing. I wanted to cane her but I couldnt do that because I know it was my fault. *Trying hard to keep my tears from falling*


Whisky, I will try to find time to went for a jog with you during these few weeks before I leave. I just hope that she won't sneek out and went across the road without my parent's conscience. Please, don't let anything bad happen to you. You know that I'll be deeply depressed if I don't have you in life. I just love you too much that I thought of you as my own baby. Please listen to mummy and papa. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment