Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh gosh. Today sis brought me to trim my eyebrow. I was so freaking nervous and scared. So, the moment the lady wanted to trim my eyebrow, I asked her if is it painful. She was shocked at my question, so she asked if it is my first time here. I told it is my first time doing this. She told me that first timer will feel a lil pain. After doing it a few times, you won't feel the pain. So, I tried to calm myself down saying that it is just going to be pain a lil. Initially it's bearable. But there was a few times that I shrieked. I cried most when she did on the lower part of the eyebrow. Gosh, It's so freaking painful that I guessed that the lady realized that I almost cried. Hahaha! She asked me who brought me here to trim my eyebrow. I just said my sister. Lol...

After that, sis brought me walk around Far East Plaza...gosh, next time i must come back here! Things here are cheap and nice!! Lol lol lol...I hope that I can earn lotsa money and repay sis and mummy and dad...God, please bless me...Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment