Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The day when FATE brought us together:)

I didn't get to write this interesting story of mine due to my busy-ness after my trip from Taiping.

Okay...the story goes like this:

18/3/2011---> 9.10pm reached Changi Airport with Mandy. Bought a salad which costed me bloody $9.90 which consists of only celery,oranges, apples and cucumbers. Wth that costed me till $9.90...It's like 4 times a normal price. And it doesnt even come with big servings!! Nevermind that. Later on, we went to our seats on the flight. Mandy and I was not on the same seat...I sat on 29A. Then, my life changed! Lol. So dramatic huh? Okay. Then, I spotted this cute, good-looking ang mo putting in his bag into luggage compartment. I was thinking at that time if he was going to sit beside me or what..I actually hoped that he will sit beside me :P
Then, to my surprise, he sat beside me! Then, he said "hi" to me. I just said "Hi!" and smiled back to him. Then he initiated the talk and we soon talk and talk and talk. We shared a lot of our stories and he told me his. He told me that he went to Cameron Highlands before and he likes that place a lot. He loves the strawberries and teas. Oh yeah, he stayed at Lavender. Ahaha...But then, he's in Spore just because of his business...He will be here for 2 years. He was here last year, October. So, he'll go back Paris on October 2012. Sob...:(
Then, when we reached Penang, we hoped that we can see each other again too...Ahaha...And we bidded farewell...

19/3/2011 --> Joan jie jie's wedding. It's so hilarious. First time seeing such wedding games in reality. I find it very fun! It's so super duper funny! Joan jie jie's husband was really good looking and is a decent-looking guy. Aaww...She's so lucky....I hope to find my partner too, one day...:P
Oh yeah, Joan jie jie's wedding the time, there are lotsa game. I found that getting the guy to dance Gaga's "Bad Romance" was the funniest. The 2 guys have to wear the mop head and act like Gaga. Then, one of the guy asked the 2 guys "what are you all doing? Are you trying to catch ghosts?" Then all of us laughed. And another funny part is the choc one...where the chocolate paste are put onto both side of the plastic fling and 2 guys are supposed to lick the choc together...one from front, and another from the back. Lol...It's so so funny that my stomach hurts ...

20/1/2011 --> My flight back to Spore. We took the night flight. Jie and I ate at McDonald. It was 6.40pm that time that I saw him again. Alex. That French guy I met on the plane. Omg. I was so delighted that my sister was also surprised why I kept on smiling. Hahaha. Too obvious! We're so fated together! I just cant believe it!!! The funniest thing is, of all stalls, we met at the same stall! I wanted to go up to him and greet him. But I was scared. I am scared that he might forgotten who am I and asked "Who are you?"...Then, that will be an embarrassment to me...Then, jie and I went to the toilet and wait to enter the plane. I got Seat 30F this time. Sigh...I don't know what's my chances to be on the same plane, and at the same seat with him. Hm...Probability. Uncertainty. These are what I learnt in my GEM 2900. But then, ....I am not sure if I should apply it here or not. Neither do i know how to apply it.Lol. Then, I saw him boarding in the same plane again! I was even delighted! Okie. But,...he sat at 29A. Aiks...That was my seat last time. We were so near but yet so far. :(
I spotted him looking around...I was thinking if he was looking for me at that time. Aiks...HAhaha! I guessed he didn't saw me. I was just behind him. If only he looked my way...:(
At first, I was disappointed. I thought that he might have forgotten me...But when we landed at Spore, I let everyone in front to go out first. Sigh. I don't like to squeeze with people...Alex was still sitting there too...He was waiting for the others to get down. Then, when it was left with fewer people, he took his luggage and that was the time he saw me. He said "Hi" to me. I acted if I didn't notice him, and acted as if I'm surprise and said "Hi" back to him in a delighted way. He told me, "I was wondering just now if you're also boarding on the same plane..." I smiled and laughed and told him "I was wondering the same thing as well! Ahaha. I never knew you were just in front of me!" He laughed and asked about my trip in my hometown and I asked him about his trip in Penang. It was really nice to meet him again. Later on, we knew that we have to separate, so he patted on my shoulder and said that "Hope that we'll be meeting again." I just smiled to him. Actually I'm really hoping too...:(

Garrr...I forgotten to ask his number !!:(((

3 comments:

  1. how come u can forget ask his number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have asked for his Facebook account. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm...too excited d i guessed...Anyway, I am also shy to ask ler...Imagine if I suddenly asked for his number and he got shocked...aiks...And I was actually waiting for him to ask, but too bad, he didn't ask :((

    @Jefri...Aiks...Yeah...Sigh...biggestmistake for not asking:(

    ReplyDelete