Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I misses my family and friends badly. :'((

Sometimes, I wished to go back my Form 6 life. It's the best.

There are times, I thought that I've made the wrong mistake to come to Singapore to study. I thought that I am able to handle stress. But I am freaking wrong.

I'm not motivated enough I guessed.

But when I think back, what are the reasons that I'm persistent to come to study here, against everyone's opinion that asked me not to come here to study?

When I thought back, I am certain that the education here is better. The opportunities there abound here. To explore. To gain cultural exchange. A better life. Safety.

I know I shouldn't emo. But sometimes, I felt like breaking down. I have to do all the studies all by myself. People here are hard to communicate and share. Unlike those in Taiping. When you don't understand something, they are willing to share. But people here are not willing to teach and share. Have to suffer all these studies that I find it hard to understand all by myself.

Last time, Organic chemistry is easy for me. But now, why I find it hard to understand? :(

4 comments:

  1. which part is difficult in organic chem (for you)? Well, I hate it also especially when I took that course last year. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I'm not sure how to say. It's not that i don't understand. But I'm confused with all those mechanism :(

    And I'm not sure how to determine aromatic, anti-aromatic and non-aromatic...Sigh...

    Then, the conjugated carbonyl compound.I am not sure when it attack at the conjugated part, and when it attack the carbonyl part..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, dun give up!!
    try your best~~
    people are like that there...
    you'd made the choice to study there so dun regret bout it but work for it...
    diff place diff culture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks khai li^_^
    it's really sweet of you:)
    see ya soon in taiping:)

    ReplyDelete