Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My friends and family

I just love my Taiping besties alot...They are the greatest friends on Earth. But distances seemed to part us far apart. But thanks to this thing called Facebook. It allows us to communicate and know each other's life even though we're so much far away from one another.

Thanks God for granting me good friends like Agnes, Tee Xin, Serena, Jennifer, Jun-Lyn, Khai Li and the rest who gave me unlimited support when I'm so stressed. I just adore them. I wished that we'll be able to have unlimited outings even after we had our spouse or whatever...hehehe...

I misses them so much. And I missed my family too. My dog. They are too adorable to resist. Sometimes, I really wished that I'm at home. Where it's my shelter. A place where I can complain to when I'm stressed. A place where it's warm. A place where you can do whatever you want. A place where you can have the person you loved most. A place where you can play with your dogs and led a carefree life. Aiks...

I always thought that I hated home. But I realised how much I love it now, after I was so much far away. :(
So, people out there. I was once a rebellious child, ignorant, and so on (whatever negative words u can describe me), but I can tell you that, you'll definitely misses your home when you're far away...Indeed, I really felt like going back...And I'm going back for 3 days in 2 weeks time!~~^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment