Thursday, October 31, 2013

Been busy lately with my new blog as well as my school assignments. So far, my grades for my term paper are considered alright. Still above average, but as usual, I'm not satisfied 'cause I always have this thinking that I can actually do better! I think it's the kind of mentality we usually had after studying in Singapore for a few years.

And I just had a great meetup with one of my good friend in NUS. We've known one another for 2 years. Time flies. We really had a great chat and spent quality time together. It's not something that one can always get when you've entered into the university. Friendship became harder to maintain as we grew older and it takes two hands to clap. Just like any other relationships.

And yeah, I agree with her that I should learn to be more assertive. This is the 2nd time a friend telling me this. I know I'm the kind of person who wouldn't dare to speak up etc. But you see, only real friends will warn you so that you don't get bullied.

And lastly, this blog will still be continued  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment