Tuesday, October 8, 2013

People always said that whenever you have problems, you can just turn to your family. But not everyone is that privilege. When I found out that I had a huge problem (involving money), due to delayed payment of my tuition fees, talking to my family will not help. In fact, it's like a Chinese phrase "Guan ni qu si". Even the richer sibling also refused to provide any help. Ask you to get other help YOURSELF. I bet if one day if I'm lying in the hospital with sone serious condition that requires freaking huge amount of money, they wouldn't even care. Why? 'Cause I know my family more than anyone else!

Harsh to say that but it's true. It seems like all of sudden you got disowned when you need huge amount of money for whatever reasons. That's why whenever people keep telling me if I have any problems, I should tell my family. Sorry, I just wanna say that my family are not like any other typical families out there. I'm not that lucky like many of you. Alot of things, especially financial wise, I have to depend on my own.

You know sometimes I really wished I can be like my friends. When they wanna go holidays/overseas/etc...all they need to do is just ask money from their parents. Honestly, I really wished to have such a good life. But hell no. Life wasn't that good for me. Although I don't have to go such an extend to sell myself like some more underprivileged girls. Anyway, I know many would say that people should be contented with what they have. But things are easier to be said than done. Honestly. If people are easily contented with what they have, then why are there still so many complaints around?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment