Thursday, June 6, 2013

I guessed I'm Just a Girl who wants Stability and Security

When I was younger, just like any girls, we would want guys who could provide us the 5Cs.

Well, as I grew more mature (self-denial about my age, well all girls do), as I gained better view of different kinds of people through life experiences etc, I began to think that if 5Cs is something you can achieve with your own ability, won't you feel it's much better to rely on your own achievements than to rely on someone to provide you the 5Cs?

Well, I don't really have good views/impressions on the rich people. In fact, I don't have good views for most of them. I've seen much, but I believe there are some good ones? So, for me, I would prefer getting things with my own ability. I guessed because sometimes I want good stuffs ( for eg. Foods) for myself, I would feel guilty if I'm "requesting" from someone. Obviously, if I pay it myself, I won't feel bad or guilty. Maybe because of this, I usually prefer going Dutch. 'Coz I would felt uncomfortable when someone paid for my expensive food. Sorry, I'm a glutton! I love foodies, especially nice foods with great ambience. But that doesn't mean I don't eat hawker foods! I love them as long as they're at least edible (:

To cut a long story short, I realized 5Cs is not important. I had a long thought the past few days. Sometimes, it's hard to make a decision. Happiness - is it something that I can choose? I'm not even sure if an average girl like me has such luxury choices? Sometimes I just hope that I can turn down the voices in my head. But, in the end, I guessed I'm just an average girl who wants 2 Ss (Security & Stability) from my partner.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment