Monday, May 20, 2013

My Phone Sex Partner

Watched My Phone Sex Partner yesterday and realized that me and Yoon Jeong had quite a few similarities (and differences of course).

I won't go into too details what are our similarities though. But I know, just like her, I'm just an average girl who wants stability in a relationship. Love is so confusing. It seems that we know what we wanted, but at times, we can't make up our mind...We are just an average person with nothing, who are we to ask for much things? *deep silent*

A few things I learned though:

1) You know, sometimes the harder we tried to please someone, the more we looked like a fool.

2) It's really pathetic to pretend to be blind. Sometimes, we may keep our eyes closed because we value the relationship, but it doesn't mean we don't know. We knew that if we speak up, it could end the relationship. Then, slowly, it becomes something. It's not the sense of betrayal. It's the unfamiliarity that you first felt.

3) Love is a cycle - we meet, fall in love, part away, get hurt and we meet again. Some people get married because they're tired repeating the cycle. I just hope that I can always be in the "fall in love" stage forever.

4) " I Love You" - what it actually means? Does it became a routine? Or the words that can just easily came off from our mouth? When someone said this, how can we be sure if it's genuine or it's just because it's a routine? Does someone say this because they really felt it that way? That special kind of feeling?

Anyway, if you're interested in the summary, here is the link: http://dramadebussie.com/2013/01/14/drama-debussie-summary-review-my-p-s-partner-2012/

I felt that I can really watch this movie again and again. Cried so bad for the first time watching. I didn't know it could be this sad. Nevertheless, this movie is really of a fresh idea. I like the story line and how it climax. My rating for this movie? 5/5 of course. For me, it's perfect. :)





1 comment:

  1. Well.
    1) Well in love, it's true we have to be ourselves. Pretending is too tiring. Pleasing in a way to suit her is indeed foolish. But if you mean making her happy by not compromising yourself too much, it's part of love.
    2) Closing one eye wont solve the problem. Sometimes having a big fight is better than a denial or pretence. It is better you know what's wrong and understand your partner's displeasure. Keeping silence and feigning ignorance is not the key to maintain relationship...it will only result in more cracks to an extent where it can no longer be repaired.
    3) Well true it a way. But it aint that same each time. With each completed "cycle" you became wiser and more aware of what you really look out for. Therefore you may became better at finding the next partner. Rather be hurt than not trying at all, rather stay single than ending up in an unhappy marriage.
    4) I love you should mpt be merely words. They should be a statement of your feelings. A confession to be made with responsibility. A vow you should stand to through the bad times and forever. It should be reflected in your thoughts and actions.

    ReplyDelete