Friday, May 3, 2013

Let's Talk about SEX

I know many of you might be thinking, "Eh, why is this girl posting/liking AV videos on Facebook?" or they must be thinking that some of my FB posts contain some sexually hidden meaning.
Yeah, in the past, I am like some of you, who would think in that way if someone posted what we all considered as "dirty" stuffs.

When I turned 21 (mid 21), I felt that I had an increased libido effect. (p/s: I have my current bf only in my early 22) No, I don't have sex. Don't have to worry bout me. Anyway, I guessed it was pretty pointless to convince people about your virginity when they may have doubt in you. So, whatever. And no, I don't masturbate. -.-'' It just felt too weird for me. But yeah, in order to satisfy my cravings, I watched AV. But I'm very selective in watching such films. I hate hardcore kind and those that are too gross for my liking.

So, when we're talking bout watching blue films, who on Earth doesn't watch it? I guessed, maybe I might be wrong, that most people would have watched it. And sometimes, I can tell you that it's really hard to find someone to talk about sex. Leave the guys alone. What I mean is to find a girl-friend, whom you can talk bout sex with. Sometimes, it can be awkward to talk bout sex with guys.

However, the moment you talked bout sex, girls would usually avoid the topic and sometimes, showed a disgust look or something. But I was caught by a friend one day who confronted me that she caught me liking an AV video on FB. Initially, I am afraid what she would think of me and thought of putting blame on someone or something, but decided to come clean to her. Surprisingly, we ended talking bout a lot of stuffs. I am glad that she never look at me at a different way like how other friends would.

Sometimes, I think people should be more open towards such topic. Like what a guy friend who used to tell me (when I showed a strong dislike towards sex in the past), SEX is ART. And talking bout sex doesn't mean you're having sex. It's just a matter of understanding your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment