Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My obvious dislike about people

Things that I wouldn't understand:

WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO GOSSIP????

Seriously, as time passed, I actually had increased growth of dislike towards them. Every single day, I would be hearing them gossiping bout people - their families, friends, etc.

Honestly, I really think humans must not be too naive. "Close" or "Best" friends may not be someone you can trust too much. Just come here and you'd understand why I say that. They may be very good with you and so on, but there are couple of times, when you're not around, they'd talk bout you behind your back. And all I would do is just listen, 'cause it's not my nature to gossip bout people. In fact, I hate people who loves to gossip. I guessed, gossiping seemed to be like a gene is almost everyone. The fact that I don't have many friends because I couldn't find someone like me. All the people (well, most) that I've met just like to gossip, and because of this, I would avoid being too friend (not being too open) with such people. And most of the times, I wouldn't even join in their gossiping, but obviously, you can always overheard it 'cause they talked bout people very loud.

Like now, they're talking bout their "family". Sometimes, I really wanna ask if they really understand the history of the person they're talking bout? Why they are not close with their relatives and so on? 'Cause I'm also had this kind of upbringing. Do you think it was something that we chosen for? Do you think that I don't wish to be close to my relatives and etc? Do you think I don't want to have a close relationship with my family etc??

You people had good life, so why must you complain about other people's life when it was not something they've chosen for? Hearing them gossiping bout N who left this place, I guessed, after I left, I would also be a victim.

So, people, beware of who you're trusting. Never ever trust anyone too much. They may be a crocodile in disguise.

I don't know if there's any significant people like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment